👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

“Anybody care for a little coffee after dinner…?”

1 Like

I was in Trinidad Cuba walking around taking photos at 6 am (very photogenic city) and a guy came down the street carrying an standup bass. I asked if I could take his photo and he obliged, then invited me in for a coffee. He’d been out all night playing and partying.

I go in and we sit at a table with a bowl on it that looks like its full of muddy water. He makes coffee, comes in and sticks his hand into the dirty water and pulls out 2 cups, and pours us each a coffee. Not wanting to offend him I drink mine…and I didn’t even die!

7 Likes

Two things:

Love getting in with the locals

No way you could refuse.

I found it difficult to adjust to toilet paper in the garbage can but I figured it out eventually.

3 Likes

Ya, lot’s of places in Central/South America use the garbage can…takes some getting used to. As does NOT brushing your teeth with tap water in certain places…

2 Likes

On a non-coffee-bidet related note… while plucking leaves yesterday another seed fell out of the Jew Gold 1974… so I think it’s time to cut them down and dry them out!!!

It’s been 77+ days under 12/12 for a strain with a traditional flowering period of +/- 67 days so I think they’re “cooked enough” in soil and won’t do much more in the tent versus hanging on the rack turining into “dustable” nuggets.

I still hate chopping plants that I’ve put soooo much effort into but here we are again :rofl:.

6 Likes

In Guatemala I saw a churro vendor mix batter with his arm in a 5 gallon container. On the curb. In a crowd.

I like the sound when the seeds hit the floor. I dry in the shower so they go “ping” on the tub.

2 Likes

I was in Zihuatanejo seeing a kid toss tortillas expertly along his families driveway in a perfect grid so they’d sun-dry to hard rounds.

He did sweep it first… i think.

4 Likes

Floor-tillas

1 Like

:+1: on those Grindings @Pigeonman!

I just crushed up half a pound of seeded fems and from it I collected enough dry sift hash in the trim bin for a little Temple Ball, made two oz of potent QWET tincture from the mashed up dregs, and packed up a pleasurable pipe or two. l’m going to do a bubble bag run once the last bit of crumbles are in the freezer.

So yeah, plenty of rewards in them grindins! lol

-Grouchy

5 Likes

Thanks @GrouchyOldMan ! Makes it more worth the effort in making my cyclone seed seporator so I can keep those grindins’ a “clean as they can be” :v:

2 Likes

What is “caffeine” the code word for? :thinking: :upside_down_face::crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

Looking good! On my end it looks like leaves are very light green or is that from the lights?

1 Like

They are light. I spaced out on a flush and they all got variations of lockout. They’re getting back to normal.

1 Like

The deed is done… :cry: .

…but they were ready as it was raining seeds when snipping the branches off.

They will dry in these trays so I don’t loose any beans!

I up-potted the Mephisto Blood Orange Haze and since the Jews Gold 1974 is out of here moved it with the Florida Ditch Weed into the 2x2 under the HLG100 4000K.

They’re staying in here at 24/0 because I can do what I want.

:v:

24 Likes

ezgif-5-2a580b4b0d

4 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand: @Pigeonman

3 Likes

Beautiful @Pigeonman. Seed’s look nice and mature.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I hate chopping too, but we know you won’t waste any :joy:
ezgif-1-85d537b25a

7 Likes

Little known fact: that’s urine.