👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

@Yetigrows thanks so much for the insane amount of love that was in my mailbox today! Those Autos sound freaking killer and the MK Ultra fem bean from TH Seeds is now safe with the other TH Seed MK Ultra Fem seed gifted to me from @Cannasaurusrex from the 20th edition collectors box set!

2x fem seeds means popping 2x seeds, vegging out, cloning, vegging out then STS TIME!

:hugs:

12 Likes

Ace’s Zamaldelicas are now cropped and in a Grove bag! :smiley: :+1:

20230504_194424

Really looking forward to this one curing out :ok_hand:

33 Likes

Looks super bomb!!!

5 Likes

congrats on that sick poster! those zams look like a pita to trim but the bud looks killer ! cannabrush would be nice for those

7 Likes

My pleasure.

It’s always right and proper to hook an OG up when you can!

6 Likes

Mephisto Blood Orange Haze S1 seed increase!

:v:

27 Likes

Look at that bountiful father?!?! :crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Well these lovely’s are off to their new homes today! 2x UK Cheese plants for dear friends that have gone through a lot of shit with/for me.

1 goes to an angry as fuck :ireland: man… the second to a near-broken but stubbornly trudging :uk: former Londoner :rofl:

Good times and this strain has already been helping them and their families so I’m making sure they can fish for themselves :smiley: :+1:

23 Likes

Good on ya, brother.
A few more folks overgrowing the planet!

1 Like

Oh ho ho ho!!! My DEATH BLADEZ TriM TABLE has arrived! It’s been bookmarked for a long ass time and it went on sale this week so I ended up all like:

ezgif.com-optimize(38)

So a few clicks later and it was just a waiting game and I got home to a box in my way inside! :rofl:

19 Likes

Those are beautifully started plants that should bring joy to the eyes of the receivers for months to come.

2 Likes

Thanks @420noob ! They’ve been going since nov 2022 lol.

@Heliosphear

:hugs:

19 Likes

Oh buddy I can’t wait to see that in action. If trimming weren’t my mindful meditation I would be all over one of those. Nice pick up.

4 Likes

It is for me to… until it isn’t :rofl: . I love the zen that I get when having a movie in the background and hand trimming my indoors… the outdoors though… that shit I always had a massive dislike doing. At a certain point I stop caring and just power through. With this thing my hope is that I can take the select colas, hand trim those, and then POWER THROUGH THE HASH MATERIAL LIKE IT WAS NUTTIN’

Thanks for the love @MonasticDank !

10 Likes

I hadn’t considered the outdoor side of things. I may be following the flock of pigeons and my nose south to your place come croptober :rofl::tada:

2 Likes

@MonasticDank

:rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

I either do a couple podcasts. Joe Rogan is a good one. In the background.
But honestly I get into a zone when I trim while listening to the mighty Pink Floyd. Any album will do.

7 Likes

This is one of my go to podcast/YouTube channels to throw on in the background … I’m a total nerd and love this stuff even if I can only grasp 30% of the topics discussed.

https://youtube.com/@TheoriesofEverything

And fully second the pink Floyd !

2 Likes

There’s this one movie that makes trim time just whiz by…

1 Like

ezgif.com-optimize(39)

:rofl:

8 Likes