👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

I lucked out and got this one for free from a friend that used it only to keep the flower smell down in a room when he was dividing his goods. He didn’t need it anymore and it had minimum hours on it so it’s perfect for this purpose.

It’s a CanFan brand one though! They’re great but soooo expensive. :cry:

4 Likes

The Mephisto Blood Orange Haze S1 reversal seed-increase is coming along even better than expected!!!

:metal:

28 Likes

thought it looked like a good brand, but i guess you get what you pay for cause the vivosun one i got wasnt the best.

3 Likes

Dam I just finished reading this whole thread. Good read. You got it going on @Pigeonman those pictures of your plant and the utilization of different things to help you along were great :+1: ideas. Nice thread. :tophat::clap::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Pigeonman Winner of the OG 420 POTM!
Your 24x36 poster is ordered and will arrive next week. Thanks for being an awesome OG and an incredible person to grow with here on OverGrow.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

26 Likes

Kudos @Pigeonman !! Hope you have a place of honor for that poster.
Fantastic contest and work @Heliosphear

4 Likes

Congratulations friend! What a sexy poster you’ll have to put over those light leaks in your least quality tent. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: J/K. I’d have to frame that beauty and tack it to the ceiling above my bed. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love how you’re the OG community “glue” @Heliosphear ! Keep up the good work buddy!

5 Likes

But what will you do with the mirror?

4 Likes

Just roll over a couple feet, or just look at one of the mirror walls. :person_shrugging::crazy_face:. I’ve thought about putting a mirror up there. It’s a plaster ceiling though and man what a mess. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. The house did come with a mirrored corner.

3 Likes

Every fucking surface in my rental is plaster.
It’s also painted primer white, and the landlord won’t let us paint.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Pigeonman

4 Likes

OMG thanks so much @Heliosphear !!!

:heart:

10 Likes

Yeah… My house is 114 years old. It’s all plaster and need lots of work. There lots of things hiding cracks, like the mirror walls. lol. I’m going to put a tin panel ceiling up in the library to hide the cracked plaster. My buddy that does plaster work says to just cover it. Hahah.

Hope your paint sticks @HeadyBearAdventures

5 Likes

Grats on the poster @Pigeonman! Always nice work on the posters @Heliosphear!

3 Likes

Beautiful reversal too! The pinks in the male flowers are Purdy!

2 Likes

Just came across this and knew it belonged here…though it should say YES!

16 Likes

Is that a sign prohibiting the almighty phoenix pigeon? How dare they

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:v:

8 Likes

How about…

It’s a squab squib?

3 Likes

Nice win @Pigeonman, those posters are awesome.woot woot woot :peace_symbol:

2 Likes