👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Well look what I just found in my mailbox!!

Thanks again @Andrane !

8 Likes

AND MY NEW FAN ARRIVED WITH A SURPRISE!!!

I FORGOT THE CONTROLLER 67 WAS BLUETOOTH!!!

:exploding_head: :rofl:

Now with my SensorPUSH modules I have 2 more apps to stare at between the other OCD apps on my phone!

Now I’m gonna work hard on getting these range values tighter & you can see from the past week that my fussing around has been working to some degree. :blush:

New controller installed and all set-up with the ramping feature I can now paranoia check on my phone :rofl:

It was tight but it all fit.

It’s a ducting wonderland down here… you can see the driver for the FC-6500 raised of the ground on wire stands for airflow on the floor (the thing’s a BEAST!) :rofl:

I also did another thing combining the following:

1x Grip Stand with Arm (variable height film EQ stand I have laying around)
1x Mafer Clap + gak (more film stuff laying around used to hold stuff in place)
2x Dollar Store Shower curtains + hangers
1x 42" “Kiddie Pool” (on sale for $10 as it’s the end of the season!)
1x long section of used 1/2" PVC pipe
1x short section of used 3/4 PVC pipe

COMBINED INTO:. THE SPRAYANATOR 1.0

Just place plant, hose down as needed, let drip dry, place back in tent = fucking done yo!

:rofl: :v:

19 Likes

Love the sprayanator!
solid repurposing. :+1:

Is that a filter box (below the skull collection)?

{edit} nice job on the power board too.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Isn’t that Clark Griswold’s receptacle strip?

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

In a way yes! Inside the box is a small oil type heater. In the summer the heat from the tents is needed to keep both the tents and basement warm but they still vent outdoors so the little added heat helps during lights out.

Inspired by: yes! :rofl:

But i have a wattage meter and mapped out my max load on a dedicated 20amp breaker. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

She’s a beaut Clark.

5 Likes

Shitter’s full!

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

ezgif.com-optimize(67)

DID A LOT OF MOVING AROUND IN THE TWO 2x4’s LAST NIGHT!!

Here is the MedCab’s BEFORE pic:

And after!

I put back in the @MarsHydro TSL-2000 and it’s dimmed down with a voltage meter but not set with the PPFD meter yet. That work will be done tonight.

Additionally, considering the current 30% off sale for the controller 67 units at Astral Grow in T.dot I bought another Cloudline T6 and swapped out the Raxial 6" duct booster with it. The 67 was swapped with the classic on the AC Infinity 2x4 and the classic is now running this new fan here.

:ok_hand:

The reason I needed to move all my vegging plants into this tent is because I wanted to use the AC Infinity 2x4 for something requiring more hardcore climate control… and that’s not the MedCab which has the most minimum of set-ups as it’s the “backup” tent down here.

Let’s begin the madness!!! :crazy_face:

1L air-pots with 3.5" net-pots rigged to be their bases.

Hydroton (expanded clay), soaked and rinsed free from dust.

Coco Coir + Perlite (about 2:1), soaked in PH 6.3 + CalMag

It’s just screaming for rootlets!

Hydroton (expanded clay) in each base.

Each station is filled with the medium.

The Jew Gold 1974 S1 testers, 6 beans scuffed and floated with 6 plants growing for the efforts! 4 on the left are the first set, the 2 on the right are the 4 days later.

Just starting to poke through.

Then assembled and in the tent under the Spiderfarmer SF-2000.

Up close.

Not to forget the other 4 ladies in the room, starting week 3 of flower the 4x4 is progressing well and demanding more calmag and from my eyes I’m gonna give them all some veg nutes as a nitrogen boost in a day or two.

Have a fantastic :sun_with_face:day and thanks for stopping on by!

:v: :grin: :+1:

27 Likes

That’s an amazing setup.

3 Likes

Who da master?!
Pigeonman!!!

5 Likes

Looking fabulous in there. I’m keeping my eye on this Jew gold grow, one I would like to try someday.:green_heart:

1 Like

Just curious what’s the Xmas lights for ?

1 Like

Betcha they’re green

1 Like

This!

Lights of lights. Plants see them less for flowering time.

5 Likes

what a damn great update! looks great as alwaays ! nice setup :slight_smile:

1 Like

:metal: :metal: :metal:

Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 → S2 UPDATE!!!

Day 42 since hitting water:

Hubbabubbasmelloscope Female Plant 1 (3L air-pot):

• I’m loving what this plant is showing me!

Look at all those preggo hairs even without the golden powder-shower I was expecting from the male(d) plant.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope Female Plant 2 (1L air-pot):

• (I’m very unimpressed. It’s a runt plant and if any seeds are produced they will be kept separate from the ones produced by plant #1.)

Hubbabubbasmelloscope Male (1L air-pot):

Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57 Blood Orange Haze S2 (1L air-pot):

• When I saw these drop in Oct 2022 my gut reacted and I decided to spend money. Mephisto ain’t cheap so I’ll probably NEVER run their seeds just for flower because it feels rather wasteful. Means more work for me as a seed-run will inevitably happen before a flower run but I have my reasons… and this plant proves my point strongly!. :exploding_head:

TRICHS ON THE FUCKING LEAVES!!!

Even the very bottom looks good!

I’m going literal with naming this one but it’s ONE WORD:

:rofl:

Have as good of a Monday as Monday will let you!

:v:

30 Likes

Successful Server Fundraiser: :heavy_check_mark:
Fundraiser Lots all ready to mail: :heavy_check_mark:
Plants Happy: :heavy_check_mark:
Animals Happy: :heavy_check_mark:
Seed Run Going Well: :heavy_check_mark:

Looks like it was time to treat myself yo!!

I just got the $$$ in the post office 45min ago… because I’m very excited even though I don’t know when I’ll get to run these! :rofl:

Thanks @Great_lakes_Genetics for all you do! :metal:

17 Likes

I’m very grateful for your post @HeadyBearAdventures . I missed the WMHP Mass Medical drop and somehow missed @Strayfox F2 drop!

3 Likes

As long as it’s after March 2024, we could try to be grow bros again (remember when i couldn’t get those damn seeds to germinate?)! Bought at the same time, popped at the same time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::bear:

2 Likes

Shit bud that actually does sound kinda perfect! I’ll have the Bohdi Yogi F2 to F3 Co-op run done by then and will have the 4x4 open again.

I don’t like doing seedruns downstairs in the summer as the pollen will get dumped outside but who the fuck cares in vegging part of the season!

Oh yeah clearly my plan is to do another F2 to F3 run! :rofl:

:metal:

3 Likes