👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

GOT MY NEW SWEET AS FUCK CUSTOM COINS IN FROM @Bobgrows !!!

PIGEON COINS!

That also…

ezgif.com-optimize(108)

Thanks sooo much again Bobbi!!!

:hugs:

33 Likes

You’re so very welcome!
They glow…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Nice woot…

2 Likes

Haha pigeonman gives out irradiated beans!

5 Likes

Those are freaking cool @Pigeonman, who thought of glow in the dark pucks? :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Me. Cause of all my darkroom activities! Lights off = no matta!

6 Likes

WHOAA those are soo cool! :100:

great work @Bobgrows :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

They did turn out cool. Was @Pigeonman 's idea. I just went with it.
Thank you ! @DannyTerpintine :pray:

5 Likes

well @Pigeonman has wicked taste in design! :stuck_out_tongue: :100: :fire: (… and you in execution! :100: )

3 Likes

happy new year @Pigeonman and the mrs.!! hope you had great time.

2 Likes

Thanks @m0sirys !

I’ve been lazy and haven’t been updating as much as usual as I’ve been mostly focusing on the Yogi F3 co-op run:

So here are some pics taken last year!

@HolyAngel , here are the SSDD BX1 F2’s before I up potted them.

Ac Infinity Tent Vegging out:

MedCab Vegging out:

:v:

26 Likes

Here’s the latest on the Yogi F2->F3 co-op Seed-Run:

The MedCab vegging out:

Up-potted Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut which is going into flower with the SSDDs soon.

The AC Infinity 2x4 also vegging out, this time with 3x up-potted SSDD BX1 F2’s…

lots of room and 3 weeks for them to root out before I get em into the 4x4.

… in addition to the “…are you freaking kidding me getting this big in 1 gallon pots?!?”

Frankenstein S1 plants.

Seriously the fuuuuucck. :rofl: :straight_ruler:

Upstairs one of the First Class Funk clones is bushing out and getting it’s 4th round of STS.

The other First Class Funk is up-potted and pissed off with me. I dosed it with heavy veg nutes and told it to shut the fuck up. The Mendo Breath S1 got the same treatment… ungrateful fuckers.

Still no roots on the clones from @DannyTerpintine, cloning is my weak point so: :man_shrugging::crossed_fingers:

Now for a dinner of wieners & beans with cheesy flat-tato’s and a show whilst the Mrs. makes a ball of yarn.

Have a great night folks!

:v:

31 Likes

Looking good how long till the yogi picnic baskets are done. Sure made some nice colours.

5 Likes

Some crazy internode spacing on those s1s :eyes:
Everything’s looking great tho!

4 Likes

LMAO on the utilization of airpot/PH meter technology!

5 Likes

Lmao that bushy one is gonna be nuts. I hope the other listens to you better than it did me haha

3 Likes

prayers for the little ones! :pray:

…if you can’t get them to root, I took new cuts yesterday, will plug them today. Then I can potentially send you a rooted one in a little bit. :slight_smile: :green_heart:

Rest of your garden is looking good! :100:

3 Likes

I’ve seen this before where the cuts looked near dead by week 4 and then all of a sudden everything had fishbones!

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Thanks doublely for this @DannyTerpintine !! :pray:

3 Likes

Yeah. Seriously the fuck! :rofl:

I hope you do this too… or will start!

It’s gonna get nice a weird! I’ll start training the seed mom this weekend but am gonna leave the male-2-be alone as it’s just around to make us the fem-pollen. :+1:

7 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :ok_hand: love seeing this.

3 Likes