👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the high school memories!

3 Likes

it sure is fun, how a song can bring you back to your teens! :smiley:

:vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I might have to pry my way into this pirate ring of danger bay. MacGyver was great, so I can only imagine this will be even better. And my wife will probably also enjoy it. Regarding the environmental activism part. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Damn it then it did happen!:exploding_head::rofl:. Just make sure to clean out those tightys before you go anywhere. Awesome score on the car man!

Who doesn’t miss the 90’s damn great time to grow up. I didn’t realize you were younger than me.lol. Of course I seem to think I’m still in my 20s lol.

2 Likes

in my brain i’m barely 15 lol

4 Likes

Did you take possession of the car yet or is it a wait for an oil change kinda thing?

1 Like

I got it yesterday evening as they spent the time in the shop making sure everything was up to spec as I test drove it before they actually got it to the mechanics and detailing department.

The inside was still damp when they handed me the keys it was all so fresh from the deep cleaning(s).

:rofl:

16 Likes

Hatchbacks are great and I like the colour.

5 Likes

vroooom! congrats on your new ride :oncoming_automobile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Foreigner & @TrichomesToStun!

Yeah I can’t do sedans; not great for lugging around bails of soil and film equipment :rofl:

The colour is helarious, in the Carfax it was listed as blue or green depending on the owner but it’s a discontinued as of 2018 colour: turquoise blue

In the right light it reminds me of Tobermory’s Blue Grotto; but moving place to place.

5 Likes

I’ve even become partial to wagons in my old age.

I had a Golf hatchback and stuffed a rented concrete mixer in the back. It’s amazing.

3 Likes

I once had a generator fork lifted into the back of the yaris. It took 6 people to get it out after :rofl:

3 Likes

If only one day…

This, but with a hydrogen engine. :+1:

5 Likes

On a plant related note, the GG4 RIL’s are doing great!

The Nepali Watermelon Hashplant males are producing SO MUCH POLLEN that I may end up with a surprise cross in some of these nuggies.

No complaints from me, this is a hash run and I know my seed runs make for great hash :drooling_face:

22 Likes

You can even fish out any seeds in the hash mix and dry them off for later sprouting!

8 Likes

That was the plan @JoeCrowe . Im gonna dry these buds out before bubble washing and may find out if there are seeds then.

I’ve noticed that many traditional hash makers are powdering their flower before running sift or wash to then make temple balls.

When i do a seed run and work with the powdered material i do less runs and get great volume. Withe whole flower it’s always a lot more agetation and runs for the same volume.

Other than risking plant material, what are the reasons not to grind down dried flower to bubble hash?

7 Likes

Drying the buds will mathematically increase yields, but will result in lower grade hash.

4 Likes

The good ones will be floating on top.

3 Likes

I have thrown out piles of used up materials and come back a week or 2 later to sprouts all over. a beautiful sight

2 Likes