👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Remember those station wagons that had the rear facing backseat? Those were so cool when younger.

4 Likes

Vista cruiser!

5 Likes

As of now I have survived to 43 trips around the :sun_with_face: .

And the few that read this will now know this. :rofl:

On my 6th birthday this was the worst candle ever lit :rofl: / :frowning_face:

:man_shrugging:

18 Likes

today is your birthday?

i can remenber the panik the adults had at that time . as a child harde to grasp . the horror came by years later when aber to fully grasp it.

2 Likes

R (1)

4 Likes

Happy happy! Enjoy your day, In the shadows of past events you are the :candle: this time!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day! :green_heart: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Pigeonman! :tada::partying_face::gift:

4 Likes

Happy birthday Growmie, have a smoking day.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Pigeonman!

2 Likes

It is!

Same. Only thing I can conceptualize is that relatives from EU moved to Canada around then for reasons I didn’t understand until now. Travelling as a kid in the late 80’s early 90’s we’d always run into EU folk gut-loading at the hotels salad bar… when I asked “Why do you eat so much salad instead of the real food?” (pointing at the hot foods), they educated me: “It’s because vegetables are very expensive where we live because of the Chernobyl disaster making so much farm-land toxic.”.

Thanks so much @m0sirys , @TrichomesToStun , @Jpaul , @Kushking902 , @THCeed, & @Mad_Barry !

It’s a mixed day but i’ll make the most of it.

The Mrs. made me coffee brekkie followed by Queen Mother dabs and I’m playing Danger Bay in the background cause @Mad_Barry hooked a brother up with seasons 1-4 of 6 so far so I got oodles of nostalgia to enjoy!

Bubbles our :parrot: is singing on my right, and Celia our :dog2: is being a big puppy on the left which is all great but I have to go to a memorial service in the north end of the city at 11am which does kinda throw off my groove today.

Afterwards I’m visiting my folks to spend some time there and because they wanted to see the new-to-me car as they are baby-boomers that do seem to love their big toys :rofl:

We’re hoping to take a small hike in a botanical gardens on the way back home after all of this before relaxing in the yard with the critters.

13 Likes

Happy @Pigeonman b-day, dude! :crazy_face:
Sounds like a solid day full of goodness with good folks. That’s the stuff that makes rune stones to mark to next dozen by, that is.
All the best to you on this trip around the sky LED, bro. Make it auspicious.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Yes, that’s absolutely right. I remember my mother nagging me about prices. But who knows that could have been about anything else. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mushrooms and spinach were definitely not on our menu for some time. I remember that well. What I also remember is the purchasing power of the dollar to the mark 1USD 4 DM crazy. But enough of that!

The main thing is that you have a great hatching day today!!! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

It gonna be a great day my friend!

Hope you get some good relaxation in. Happy birthday my dude! :cake:🫶🏼

I want some cake!

3 Likes

Dude, I’m a theme song nerd. This has a disco aiwolf vibe. Yes.

2 Likes

Happy barfday, dude!

3 Likes

that reminded me right on this don´t know why !

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Pigeonman! I hope today and this year is great for ya

2 Likes

Happy Birthday

4 Likes

3 Likes