👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

4 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

@BigMike55 & @CanuckistanPete

2 Likes

Dome is off!

:heart: :seedling: :heart:

24 Likes

They sure are reaching for the light. Eager to grow into big kids.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I hope not *too big :worried: / :rofl: / :cityscape:

6 Likes

They got support yesterday eve :slight_smile:

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

21 Likes

Is that what you call child support :wink:

10 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

I was out in the garden and heard a rustling in the bushes, just then a pigeon popped out and started swinging dreads around…

:rofl: then a noise behind me, ohhh no another one!

Have a awesome day. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

I’ve got all the fixings for some solid BioSCIENCE! :smiley:

:metal: :grin: :+1:

20 Likes

Jalisco :mexico: Landrace:

Couldn’t be happier as we’re coming up to the end of week 1 from poppin’!

PPFD has been held just above 200 for the entire week and it shows. :rofl:

19 Likes

20 Likes

This guy approves…

6 Likes

shitty-old soldering iron! :smiley:

7 Likes

I spiced-up the 2x4 and will transfer the images over into the 4x4 when the time comes to swap the plants into there after the Poison Daddy’s are all done in a few weeks time. :grin: :+1:

They are held on with magnets on the outside as the clips are metal so it was a no brainer.

I printed 3 images of Xochiquetzal, one modern and 2 from 1600 century references.

Xochiquetzal, (Nahuatl: “Precious Feather Flower”) Aztec goddess of beauty, sexual love, and household arts , who is also associated with flowers and plants. According to Aztec mythology, she came from Tamoanchán, the verdant paradise of the west.

As you can tell I’m trying my best to have the Jalisco’s feel at home. :heart:

:metal:

21 Likes

Jalisco :mexico: Landrace - Day 10 (since hitting water)

Poison Daddy F1 - Week 6 Flower (a little cooked, but still stacking on the frost)

And the female that’s seeded is loving life and got another dose of @BudBusterPro yesterday at light’s off :smiley:

Thanks for stopping by!

:grin: :love_you_gesture:

32 Likes

Awesome work … Again!

5 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 !

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I popped in and said :wave:t2:, my goodness everything looks fabulous, my friend. :+1:t2:

Love the printed pics of the Aztec Goddess, sure to assist your :seedling: with some feminine vibes. :v:t2:

Your Poison Daddy’s are so beautiful! :green_heart:

My best blessings always. :prayer_beads:

4 Likes

Thanks @KanehB ! I always appreciate your presence and can’t wait to be able to see you on your feet again growing when you get your own place in order to do your all round amazing everything! :hugs: (That and I miss seeing your work with your plants… yes, it’s partially selfish… lol)

6 Likes