👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

The jars have been sealed, wrapped in foil and in a frisge since my Kosher Kush reversal. Using *the same batch would be supremely poetic.

I know sts is “dead” after 30 days but I’ve read parts a / b stored properly cand be used years later but it would be tragic if it didn’t take.

6 Likes

As an analogy, mixed nutes need to be used as soon as possible but the separate components can be stored for years. I think your base components, including the solutions, should be stable enought to be still usable.

4 Likes

What a rollercoaster of emotions. :joy:

2 Likes

So how much dirt do you leave exposed when up-potting? BOG style I ran a search no finds what is that exactly or is it a simple as pyramid stack?

3 Likes

Check this out @420noob

You’ll find the method is detailed there for your reference! :+1::bear:

I believe the BOG classic method was to bury only half the root mass below the soil, but I haven’t read it in a while.

8 Likes

I can send you some if you cant find yours.

3 Likes

Thanks @Floyd ! :bowing_man:

Thanks for posting this epic @HeadyBearAdventures for @420noob and everyone else reading! I printed this book, read it three times over a week and then put it in my library and got to it… and the end of that cycle is when I got the technique named by @Foreigner :rofl:

4 Likes

Turns out I didn’t have parts A and B just the working solution and concentrate. The date said Sept 21, 2021 so that’s 100% a no-go.

I DID find the dry components though and will need to measure out the parts and :crossed_fingers: there’s more than enough for the batch.

Now i’ll make up A + B later in the day as I need to clean up to photograph the ladies coming down tonight.

Right now though, that’s BUD BUSTER PRO TIME!!

12 Likes

Thank you very much started reading at 2 am fell asleep so starting up again.

3 Likes

Hoping for the best now!

:v:

12 Likes

I’m gonna hafta get me some of the STS chemicals. I am doing a reversal of ISS right now with STS. I have used CS in the past. STS is so much easier. Know if anyone besides Sebring who sells the kits? I have never caught them in stock with Sebring.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 @Andrane @Floyd @HeadyBearAdventures @Foreigner @420noob @BudBusterPro

Quick tags as i need opinions :heart:

Im gaslighting myself! These all look female to me. I need a 3rd party opinion before i commit the tall plant to another top chop and sts spraydown!!

17 Likes

I’m seeing pistils buddie! I say spray away growmie!

6 Likes

@BigMike55 i got hooked up from johnnypotseed in 2021 with enough of both parts for 2 mixes with sebrings recipie. I know you can find the components online for much cheaper than buy a pre measured kit.

3 Likes

All are girls that I can see! Agreeing with @420noob! Congrats or not…which ever you were hoping for. I think I saw you were looking for a male?

4 Likes

Looks female to me but it’s just based on a few pistils.

5 Likes

Looks female to me, I only see pistils and see no signs of anything resembling male firecracker factories in any of these pics. All systems look to be …GO!

3 Likes

I only see this as an opportunity :wink:

Once you have Reversed 1 or 3 branches/clone to make S1 essential.

Can also use Kosher Kush pollen on some to enable a little more diversity. Or maybe even Kosher Daddy since it’s the 1st cross with Jew Gold 1974… but probably best with S1 from fems at minimum and Your Kosher Kush Pollen.

Then I or you or We can breed back the offspring to the Orginal pollen you make with these Reversed fems.

DM and we can talk about things we can accomplish.

Your doing an excellent job by the way.

5 Likes

Yep yep! It’s a lady!

2 Likes

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! :bowing_man:

I’ve topped the tall lady and sprayed her down in a box to keep that shit all together. The cutting removed has been tossed into a glass of water and we’ll see if anything happens.

I hope this works out well; i had more than enough part B but the scale came “just under” 0.8g… basically reading 0.7g for the silver nitrate.

:crossed_fingers:

9 Likes