Fastest Seed To Harvest Autoflowers

What is the fastest autoflower you have grown from seed sprout to harvest?

Strain, Breeder, and Seed :point_right: Harvest Time Please :heart:

Pics would be great too if you got them!

4 Likes

I’ve had Sweet Seeds Black Creams go 70-77 days, seed to chop (warm, 72-82F). And in slightly cooler temps (65-75F) they take a bit longer, closer to 100 days.

Temp certainly can play a role in speed…

3 Likes

NightOwl Blue Microverse

1 Like

How long was your seed to harvest time?

Give or take68 days

1 Like

Most of my Lowryder2 crosses went about 65 days from germination, but they were also smaller plants. The Sugar Black Rose stuff was closer to 70-77 days.

4 Likes

Did you get them from a seed bank?

1 Like

@Habibi I’m finding more and more that the amount of light and the environment plays a large roll in how quickly they finish.

My first hydro run with 12 plants and oddly the two Seedsman Amnesia were the fastest. One could have been chipped in under 70 days from sprout, and the other in under 80 and it was a monster plant that will have a big yield

2 Likes

Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights x Low Ryder), a cross by @Oldtimerunderground I believe?

Had to harvest before it could finish because I was moving, but at two months they had maybe a week or two left!

Documented here: No-Till Perma Pot: Aurora Borealis auto . Secret Dragon

3 Likes

No I made them. The Lowryder2 stuff is long gone, there may be a few Ghost Rose seeds in the collective OG stash somewhere.

2 Likes

What were your temps if ya dont mind sharing? day / night time?

2 Likes

This was the full range for this grow. Humidity was between 55 and 65% most of the grow. Those lows and highs were from me having the tent open.

2 Likes

Nice, I’m 5°F lower on avg (low / high), but I do a decent job of dialing in humidity, temps a little harder to control (cool is easy, heating not so much, WONT do a space heater, and I am in the basement). I deal as best as I can, but thats promising…

Those seeds were made and given to me by a friend, along with the GG4 auto fems from that auto fem giveaway @CADMAN helped me with.

3 Likes