I need a fast finisher, anybody got some suggestions and time lines?

Hello OG, What is the fastest finishing strain you know of? How long did it take from seed to harvest?

7 Likes

Im sure there are faster strains, but C99 will finish in 8 weeks. I think 8 weeks is fast. :smiley:
Thats 8 weeks from flip.

7 Likes

Ultra Early Love 6~7 weeks?

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Yeah,8 weeks is what I would consider fast. I’ve heard rumors of 7 week strains, but never seen proof/results. I’ve had plenty of autoflowers finish 9-10 weeks from germination.

8 Likes

I had a NL that was ready in 49 days. It was a Freebie.

Pretty good too. More impressive than the WW I actually paid for (poor germ)

Edit - as advertised. I was impressed by the accuracy of the description. Even the photo seemed right.

https://www.canukseeds.com/northern-lights-feminized-seeds-canuk-seeds

5 Likes

What was the fastest one? I may have to do a test for an LED company and want it done in 10 weeks. Beginning of July I go away for a week and really want all growing to be done by that point. I may just be asking too much.

4 Likes

I took the Grapey Walker Kush, Ghost Rose, and Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil at 10 weeks.

3 Likes

Eva jamaican dream…

Says like 45 days top

2 Likes

I tested some Mendo Purps x SSDD for Bodhi that was finished between six and seven weeks. The yields were really skimpy, though. So bad, in fact, that I suggested he not release them, but he did anyway. I forget what he’s calling that cross (Purple Sunshine, maybe?), but I’ve seen them available.

If you can find Bodhi’s Apollo 11 f4’s, those finish in exactly 49 days.

And I’m about to start some Lucky Dog Chem Fuego (Sour Headband x Chem bx) which supposedly finish in seven weeks, too. I haven’t grown those yet, so I can’t tell you if that’s true or not. But that’s what Skunk VA has said. Personally, I find it hard to believe that a Sour Diesel/Headband/Chem cross would finish that fast, but I have no reason not to believe him.

Edit: sorry, just noticed you said,”From seed to harvest.” I guess with a really short veg time, like two weeks, they’d still finish really fast.

5 Likes

Apollo 11 and C-99 are the two speediest finishers that I have grown

8 Likes

OG Kush is fast, it’s an 8 week strain from start to finish…

3 Likes

Lebanese, Syrian Moroccan. Lowest I’ve seen is <45 days.

10 Likes

i would also say an Apollo line they also put off pretty impressive flowers in size

7 Likes

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the input. I think I may just be pushing my luck here so time to make a new plan. I have basically 10 weeks before I go on holidays for a week. I don’t want anything going at that point so I am hoping to get what I have going on completed by than. I got a message that a lighting company is sending me a light to test so I wanted to bang off a quick grow. Last year both my holidays hurt my crop so I want to be shut down for the few months we call summer here. The more I think about it the less likely it sounds as I would still have to order the seeds and that will just eat up more time. The Eva jamaican dream looked promising but sold out locally. No way they are getting here quick from outside local area. A couple recommended Apollo 11 but I don’t have those. Some were sent to me months ago by a user here but they never showed. Darn mail system. Oh well, not sure what to do but I really do appreciate you all taking the time to give me some suggestions.

6 Likes

bog has a lot of quick ones. real deal green crack is done in 56 days

5 Likes

Mighty Grape, 49 days for flower

4 Likes

Afghani bullrider, and Ciskei are both supposed to come in and Touch under 8 weeks. Does anyone remember a High Times article with a strain called Berkeley Blues? Allegedly it finished in 35 days of flowering. It was the same article where they talked about that screen Pitbull. Some woman was the owner of the strain. I think it turned out that she was full of shit, but I’m not positive about that

5 Likes

The fastest I’ve grown were Walter White and Hubbabubbasmelloscope, both auto flowers from Mephisto. I grew them side by side in Octopots and harvested 73 days after planting the seeds. Walter White is the auto form of Krome’s The White and yielded 5oz of beautiful sativa leaning flower, while the HBSS is their auto version of Bubblegum which gave me 4oz. I always considered myself an indica guy, but I’m loving the Walter White!

13 Likes

Do you have any access to clones? Just veg a week or two and get a strain that finishes in 7-8 weeks.

5 Likes

Now I never thought of that. I guess that would satisfy the “show a complete grow from beginning to end” criteria. Well now, this is why I love multiple opinions. I end up getting a free 240 watt light with a Meanwell Driver and Samsung LM301B diodes which is perfect for my 2x4 tent. Will give that tent 30 watts per square foot. Thanks very much bud, that just might work.

6 Likes