What is the fastest growing strain in your collection?

What is the fastest growing strain in your collection? Looking for ultra vigorous verities. Personally my GMO cut is my current fastest plant but I have thai seeds hanging out that might be faster.

7 Likes

GodfatherOG grows vigorously and loves feeding, fastest grower Iā€™ve seen.

4 Likes

And WHO amongst us has GODFATHER OG, do tell!! Have been looking for y-e-a-r-s. SS/BWā€¦ā€¦mister :honeybee:

10 Likes

Sadly nobody so far mate I got mine from weedseedsexpress.com

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be getting more!

2 Likes

Will GLADLY open the ā€œStash Bagā€ for a Trade!!! SS/BWā€¦ā€¦mister :honeybee:

:

2 Likes

Iā€™d really like to get a pack and make beans for us all but I need to try breeding on something else first to learn the intricacies, something I dont mind screwing up.

2 Likes

In veg, easily these tastebudz peanut butter cookies. These plants are a whole 45 days old from seed(well 46 now, but I took the pics yesterday)

16 Likes

Really impressive, have you topped them yet?

I received some free seeds at a canna conventionā€¦ they are ā€œmysteryā€ autoflower seedsā€¦ I have no experience with them (very little experience with regular seeds!) so I only planted oneā€¦ itā€™s only about 8 inches tall and already flowering!

I call ā€œHERā€ Robin, (you know, the early birdā€¦ also, the seed was spotted)ā€¦

I donā€™t even know if autoflowers show boy parts the same way as regular plantsā€¦ so Iā€™m hoping ā€œSHEā€ isnā€™t polluting my whole tent!!!

I am so ignorantā€¦ :worried:

Well, thatā€™s my answer to your ā€œwhich is fastest. Other seeds planted at the same time are the same height or taller, but no where NEAR ready to flower.

4 Likes

Aurora Borealis auto

Chuckys bride f3 photos it can be picked at 8 weeks but itā€™s better at 9

1 Like

Several timesšŸ˜, flipping them to flower on the 1st.

Iā€™m the future you want to either start your autos in a bigger container (I like 3 gallons) or transplant out of their starter cups as soon as they have a fully developed node. Roots binding up pretty much immediately triggers flowering.

5 Likes

For flowering, I canā€™t really say whatā€™s fastest Iā€™ve had a lot of variation in finishing time even in the same strain from seed monster pebbles and Pisthash in particular had crazy variation in harvest time. Literally from 8-12 weeks.

1 Like

For me sundae driver is constantly outgrowing everything in the garden, sometimes I just find myself stuffing the branches all together in the corner so the plants around it can get some lightā€¦lol

4 Likes

I was reminiscing on Sundae drivers smell and taste yesterday. That was always tasty when I got it black market

1 Like

Sour Diesel is consistently the tallest in my tents. It simply possesses more vigor than the other strains Iā€™m growing alongside it.

2 Likes

@EugeneDebs420

Thank you for the help! I will up-grade her container right awayā€¦ I didnā€™t know she had that many roots yet! :grin:

Is this the fastest growing or flowering?

1 Like