Fat Man’s Nuclear Centrifuge Lab

Welcome to the Lab,

I’m opening up my Landrace and throwback heirloom vault in relations to ALL things Classic. My hope is to begin this journey the way Nevil Schoenmakers would have began his journey in the early 80’s from different varieties of cannabis genetics he obtained.
In hopes of finding or creating something new.
So I invite you all to come along on this journey with me through the years long since past in that we may discover and maybe recreate or create something new and different from what’s mainstream. Along with preserving the genetic diversity and past work from people all around the globe that has gotten each seed and what it contains to this point!

Thank you all and welcome to the Nuclear Lab.

Also, wanted to post some vintage catalog pics from The Seed Bank in remembrance of Nevil and his work before I introduce you to my vault.
So let’s get started………

13 Likes

24 Likes

whoa-glasses-off

Cool stuff, best of luck. I’m currently doing an open pollination of that Puck Bc3 myself.

9 Likes

Thank you for stopping in. Do you have a log of the Skelly right now?

2 Likes

I have a journal but the PUCK stuff is mixed with my other plants. You can check it out here.

Here’s a pic of them today, week 2 flower:

7 Likes

Major horde of oldies uncovered!
I’m tagging along…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

This is just a glimpse of what I’m sitting on….
And what I’m comfortable sharing.

If you only knew…… so hold on and tag along.
I’m about to make some waves throughout the forums.

Fat Man :eye:

2 Likes

Welcome, welcome.

I’ve got big plans for the Skelly HP.
Thank you for stopping by.

2 Likes

Look at all that snow high gear ! Awesome collection @Fat_Man I’ll be following along !!

1 Like

Thank you brother, glad to have you in the Lab!

Are you fat man, the old school hydro guy from back in the days?

1 Like

Well someone still remembers the Nutes thread….

Haha no I’m not but I remember his old salts thread I don’t remember which forum that was on but he was definitely a chemist/genius when it had to do with elements and ratios.

I’m sorry to disappoint but actually I named my handle after him… he was way ahead of the curve .

And because of him that’s how I found out about J.R. Peters Jacks still use it to date and will never use anything else.

2 Likes

I sure remember!

Oh well…
Old fat man truly was in his own league. I know he showed up on icmag from time to time and dropped some wisdom.

From what I can see, you have a solid collection. Great to have you here :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you brother, I’m really fortunate and grateful to my friend John shout out to Snow High if he ever sees this . :sunglasses: definitely a great breeder and great human.

3 Likes

Very nice @Fat_Man

1 Like

:fire::scream:
What a collection

2 Likes

Thank you brother :pray:t2::heart::+1:t3:

1 Like