Favorite Blueberry strains?

Electric Blue Auto from Home Grown Cannbabis Co. The best way I could describe this strain is that it looks, tastes and smells just like the famed Blueberry Muffins from Humbolt. Except the high was a bit stronger on the cerebral part, without taking away from the body high, yet extremely psychedelic. I say that because I was watching a movie where the characters have wings and were jumping off castle towers and flying away, which ended up giving me butterflies in my stomach similar to a Rollercoaster ride. It was so cool lol it literally felt like I was on the characters back and flying with them. Now that’s an experience! Cons, the high doesn’t last long maybe 1 hour or 2.

3 Likes

lol, gotcha .

1 Like

sounds awesome, Bbm checks all the boxes for me. I d enjoy the extra psychedlic punch. I ll have to check those out. I ve been looking for bb autos to trade for to no avail .

1 Like

Who has grown out the archive blueberry cut? I am hoping it will cross to gg4 and retain the blueberry

1 Like

You might give these a peek:

Not a perfect match, but perhaps close? I have done business with them and I just popped one of their seeds without issue.

1 Like

If successful, I’ll be sharing them! I also plan to cross some with a GDP.

2 Likes

I’ve got some for you as long as you don’t mind regs, send me an addy and I’ll get some out in the next couple weeks :v:

4 Likes

That’s cool that someone made an auto of Jimmy’s work!

1 Like

Totally agree - I like that some strains have a sentimental background or story.

2 Likes

HSC - Blueberry Cupcake x MAC1

The tastiest blueberry strain that doesn’t knock ya out. best Funfetti Cupcakes of 2023

6 Likes

Thats awesome. Are ur plants all autos?? Just curious on your gdp strain and who bred it? I have 00 SEEDS Feminized GDP going right now and a nice Nirvana Hindu Kush fem I m gonna breed . I m praying one of the 4 DJ Short regs I dropped will yield me a decent male . I bred my Blueberry Muffins mom to Bogs BMR Pollen that Doug hooked me up with and can t wait to harvest those seeds and do some hunting … I got so many projects going on atm … Gonna be a fun season.

3 Likes

Damn , those sound awesome … Thx for the heads up…

2 Likes

the BBH x GDP is photo the rest are auto-photo crosses ( fast photos in F1 ) Looks like I’ll have some ( photoperiod )WhiteRhino x Mazar x GDP also! I screwed up royally on this, was dealing with pain and VERY stoned when I did these crosses… and I should know better lol! ohh well, i’ve got a lot of nice crosses and TONS of seeds!

1 Like

I keep reading good things about coastal blueberry so I just had to try some.

Preview plant:

Next up a full pack of coastal blueberry.

I can’t wait :heart_eyes:

Blueberry twist is the best copy I’ve had, it’s damn good but not quite Dutch passion good.

16 Likes

I made some Mac V2 caps cut x BBM x Vintage Blueberry this past outdoor, kind of a fun almost reverse of what you’ve got. Mac and blueberry seems to be a pretty good combo.

2 Likes

About to send MOB and Blueberry (background, old pnw cut) into flower

15 Likes

I started 4 coastal Bb . I m excited about growing those. I to have heard great things . I d love to grow some Dutch Passion BB ,I m just blown away by the look of some pics I ve seen. Also heard its a close relative to the dj 1990s version which is another untouchable strain . i have 3 regs going and 2 fems. I m dying to mix the reg bb with my BBM and then hunt my ass off to find that blissful , euphoric, pain melting awesomeness version I once knew…

7 Likes

Did you try the Dutch Passion one recently? Wonder if that’s still the same.

3 Likes

I have some Family Blues v3 in veg… bought on impulse but one pheno is vigorous and stretchy/branchy with some slight leaf mutations, and even some possible variegation going on, the other more squat with not much branching even after topping. Should be going into flower in a few weeks…

3 Likes

No I’ve not grown it recently, I grew it back in 2003 and was amazing then again in 2012/13 and it was disappointing.

3 Likes