Favorite blunt flavors?

I don’t normally smoke blunts but when I do I like to try a new flavor each time but I’m curious if any of you have a favorite flavor or brand

Let me think… Grape…

4 Likes

I smoke one or two blunts a year, maybe. When i do it’s a backwood. It is slow burning, you unwrap the leaf not tear it so you can roll tighter, bigger, cones and it is always moist so it isn’t harsh on your throat. Tobacco is hard on my stomach, and can give me a headache so it is rare. They don’t have grape so @GrapeApe is out of luck. :grin:

1 Like

You probably right about the blunts being hard on your stomach. I just know its easier to eat 3 B’s than a glass pipe when the Popo is behind you.

Ha! Ha! I couldn’t imagine eating 3 blunt’s. Oh man that would be rough. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

cant get flavored blunts in canadaXD used to be grape or peach though. and white owls are sick

It’s to much work but tapping out and repacking a Black and Mild works.

1 Like

You sir are freaking hilarious…

Come out looking the same way it went in… eh?.

3 Likes

Blunts really amazed me with intensity of the flavour and smell. You could literally smoke this at the theatre or cinema and nobody would notice you are smoking marijuana…

But they are pretty rough in my eyes (compared to what I’m used to: back-rolled joints with ultra-thin Smoking paper), so I don’t smoke them much…

2 Likes

4 Likes