Favourite type of rolling papers?

I don’t smoke joints all that much anymore but my fav are the zig zag ultra thin. :dash:. What does everyone else roll up with?

11 Likes

I’m old school. Zigzag kut corners. I grew up stealing the blue pack from my dad.

unnamed-1

9 Likes

6 Likes

Zig zag white package or anything thin . Nothing worst than a thick paper joint.
Can’t stand the flavor papers that seem to be the rage juicy j !

5 Likes

Tops or buglers. More bang for the buck!

2 Likes

I use Raw Black Organic Hemp 1.25s.

4 Likes

Raw!!

17 Likes

Shit now that’s the way to buy papers. at 5 bucks a pack at head shops your sitting on a few hundred bucks worth .

5 Likes

if i use papers,i use this one…

3 Likes

I got one of those Bump Boxes, off Amazon. It’ll pack 34 cones at a time. Takes a little practice, but does a good job.

Buddies Bump Box Cone Filling Machine for 109mm Pre-Rolled Cones https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FCQRLV3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_0SFB1QY3X8SAM73S3R9W

1 Like

I smoke nothing but RAW, fully biodegradable too so no worries about flicking them in the garden or on the grass.

Not sure if you are North American or Canadian but it’s nice to see you rolling with a tip, I couldn’t understand why people roll such horrible joints when I used to live up there… no tip and looking like it’s pregnant haha no bueno

5 Likes

Canadians are North Americans :crazy_face:
I’m from the US though, and using tips was game changer!! I don’t understand why more people aren’t using them. Everyone loves my doobies, yet continue to roll prego doobs that end up like canoes. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Definitely need a tip. I love using glass tips. Pretty cheap online these days to snag a bunch. Clean them once a month when you run out or whatever. Super easy to clean.

4 Likes

I keep some alcohol in the little tube the glass tips come in. Drop it in & give it a little shake, and it’s good as new, every time. :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I just throw them in a Pyrex measuring cup, put some salt in there, put some water in there, and throw it in the microwave. Rinse that out, throw them in a ziploc with rubbing alcohol, and they’re ready.

1 Like

True that, my Canadian friends don’t normally like being referred to anything that doesn’t separate them from the US so I didn’t want to offend anyone haha.

But well played on rolling with tips. I like to smoke my joint without it feeling like I’m trying to suck a golf ball through a hose haha

3 Likes

My Canadian growmie swears by his OCB papers. He recently tried a pack of Raw, and complained that they didn’t stick well. I think he either got knock offs, or slobbers all over his doobs when rolling. Lol

3 Likes

Europeans roll great doobs but mix with tobacco where as most Americans roll horrible ones but with pure weed, a Euro style puro is the one I opt for

1 Like

My fave are the dark blue zigzags, not sure the exact specs. And not the silver and blue ones, the solid royal blue pack. But the Raw organic hemp are my widely available backup.

1 Like

Too much poutine on their lips haha

4 Likes