Favorite method of using cannabis?

Edibles. Made with those insomnia crushing varieties with broad leaves. For casual enjoyment during the day, a few puffs off a pipe/bowl are nice.

2 Likes

Oh boy this is so personal. Iā€™m still gonna say a joint rolled with a small amount of quality paper is my number 1. Electric dab rig for concentrates. Itā€™s is my personal opinion that blunts originated to make something out of shit weed. Hence the cherry wrapperā€¦ like strawberry papers.The last time I had shit weed was 1983. I wouldnā€™t disgrace any of my stuff by doing that to it. Itā€™s like mixing a fine wine with alka seltzer as as Iā€™m concerned.

4 Likes

What papers do you like the best? My favorite are the OCB rice papers, literally no taste just taste the weed

Bongs, edibles, and my personal favorite, joints rolled in Raw or Zig-Zag ultra thins is probably the best IMO

3 Likes

I must admit Iā€™m emotionally attached to orange zig zags.

4 Likes

I usually have a pack of them around the house, they are ok but smoke a bit harsh I find

1 Like

Dabs, joints, tincture, and edibles in that order. :grin:

5 Likes

Vapourizers for the past 8 or so years. I used to own a sublimator but it broke, still the best vape Iā€™ve used but the company is shit. I recently got a volcano hybrid and itā€™s good but doesnā€™t do the trick like the sublimator did and it cost more. I also wouldnā€™t have bought it had I known storz and bickel were bought out by canopy growth but too late now.

Ages ago I was a die hard bong ripper. I bought a few vapourizers even back then (arizer solo and extreme q) but they didnā€™t get me as high as fast as a bong did so I was always back and forth until I got the sub and that made me switch for good. I remember those nasty bong phlegm coughs that would come out black/brown too. Donā€™t miss that shit at all even though I find vapourizers make me cough more. Hoping to one day have a sub again (bought 3 sold 1 both broken, company fucking me around for years) but not holding my breath at this point.

I like smoking joints in social settings but they donā€™t really get me that high unless theyā€™re big. The main reason I bought the volcano without much thought is because when my daily driver broke I smoked like 15 joints a day for 3 weeks and went through a ton of weed so figured even with a price that high itā€™d eventually pay for itself in saved weed.

edit: Was smoking oil for awhile but also went through it way too fast and made my tolerance get insanely high.

Never heard of a sublimator before, but I love vaping. Just checked them out, close to $1000, is it really that good?

For me, definitely. The controllers havenā€™t been available for years now though. I have 2 broken ones collecting dust and was forced to buy a volcano just to try and get the same punch that Iā€™d now become accustom to. My interaction with the owner of the company over the years has seriously turned me off the company though. Has basically been telling me soon for almost 4 years at this point. My first one to break was only 2 or 3 months old and was the newer version, still couldnā€™t get it replaced too so I feel robbed considering how new it was. I continued to use my older one that was still working for awhile and eventually that one broke too. The same thing on both of them (cheap ass controller made overseas). They came out with a new heating handle and atomizer in 2019 but that is useless to me as my power doesnā€™t work on either and thereā€™s no way to replace it because they purposely made it some bs proprietary so you have to buy through them. My buddyā€™s uncle who does hobby electronics thought he could fix it and ordered the part he thought might be able to work but it didnā€™t. Iā€™ve reached out to the owner at least 10x over the years and get the same reply every time.

Sorry for the rant I guess Iā€™m still super annoyed :stuck_out_tongue:

So thereā€™s pros and cons to the thing like everything of course. Some of the pros is that you can get high off a small amount, it completely vapourizes the weed in one hit instead of taking minutes, it attaches through a bong and has little maintenance, you can smoke oil with it.

Some cons are that itā€™s expensive, it takes a long time to heat up properly(20-30 mins) so if youā€™re the few hits a day type it might not be the most efficient way. If youā€™re prone to being clumsy thereā€™s really hot metal parts that you can burn yourself on.

It supposedly works by creating vacuum pressure inside the chamber when you inhale and that lowers the boiling point of everything inside making it easier to extract all the stuff from the flower (according to them) Then the atomizer separates it into small particles that can be easily absorbed. I donā€™t know how much of this is actually true but as much frustration I hold for the company the product itself got me high really quick. Iā€™m sure the really hot metal parts convection heat helps too.

Edit: it still says on the website that the new controllers come out in 2020 :stuck_out_tongue: the sublimator IG page rarely posts anything sub related now either, just some terpene wine guess new business venture.

i love the pre-rolled cones. I am so spoiled lol.

When the zombies come, then iā€™ll have to re-up my rolling skillz. till then, meh, im a lazy ass stoner

3 Likes

Interesting. I love trying different vapes and am constantly researching them.

Have you ever looked into any Arizer products? The extreme q is a very popular desktop vape, lots of great reviews. Iā€™m not much for filling bags, so Iā€™ve been looking at the v tower which is pretty much the same minus the fan assist. I usually use portable vapes but have been interested in a desktop vape option.

I owned multiple extreme q years ago it was pretty good especially for the price. The bags do kinda feel weird and fill much slower than a volcano but for the price theyā€™re great. I find the whip attachments for desktop vapes seem to be harsh without smoking them through a bong for some reason (maybe tiny bits of plant material getting through screen from increased airflow?). I used to do that with the extreme q, original solo and sub. The Hybrid has a whip that Iā€™ve tried attaching through a bong but havenā€™t really had good luck getting big tasty hits like Iā€™m used to. More like harsh burnt popcorn :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s a shame Arizer havenā€™t updated the EQ like they have their portables multiple times in all these years otherwise I probably would have bought another one instead of the hybrid.

Oh awesome thanks for the info.

Iā€™m on the fence about a v tower. Id never use the bags, whip would be fine for me. I definitely donā€™t have a ton of money to spend so the v tower is enticing at its $129 CAD price point.

1 Like

I really like my Arizer Extreme Q, but I have swapped some bits out.
The right angle whip adapter lasted like 48 Hrs. I replaced that with a piece made by Gear (much better design).
I also did the D dave mods (improvised, not the kit). LOL Iā€™ve had it for 2 years still havenā€™t tried the bag :laughing:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Gpaw, I pulled the trigger on a v tower. Iā€™ve been reading about the Ddave mod. Does it really provide better vapor production?

Joints for sure. I pre roll 30 every night for the next day. I have done this since the day I turned 18.

4 Likes

You smoke 30 joints a day??

2 Likes

that and a handful of canna capsules I am all good for a day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes man I swear. Hell Iā€™m smoking one right now

3 Likes