Favorite method of using cannabis?

I, too, smoke quite a number of joints daily.
And have for a while.
And will be for some time to come.

I’m also a sucker for these pre-rolled tips

4 Likes

Wow amazing id be in the hospital if I smoked 30 joints in a day! I’m sure a lot of people would be in the hospital if they DIDNT smoke 30 joints a day though, or on some harcore pills!

1 Like

Those do rock and the fact they come in several sizes makes them even better.

1 Like

I don’t drink or do any other drugs at all so makes it easy to do

2 Likes

smoking joints

1 Like

I have made several edibles but they never taste like candy from the store. I made tinctures too and put in juice. Nothing beats a good rolled joint although I hate smoking roaches :grin: I’m too spoiled, I wind up saving them in piles around the house and rolling new joints

2 Likes

light it twice it is a roach :slight_smile:

works for me

Dequilo

3 Likes

since i started growing again i quit saving roaches

3 Likes

I have one of those :sweat_smile: my wifey is a spoiled little brat! She only packs cones too, can’t get her to roll a joint without a bribe. But let her tell it I’m the spoiled brat.

3 Likes

Joints are my go to: raw papers cardboard tip, back roll. Been using the pipe more to conserve (I’m out of weed till payday though😥) I love my bong, but I don’t use it to often.

3 Likes

I know…I have jars and jars of the stuff and still save roaches for a rainy day!

3 Likes

well i was saving them till i filled two qt jars then said No enough.

2 Likes

Lol that happened to me a couple years ago in Cancun. Bought like an ounce of swag from a cab driver. It was so humid the pack of papers I had were all stuck together. I had to go to the flea market and buy an ol skool metal pipe.

2 Likes

I mean, I usually try to get it on the couch, then I reach over and start holding it, running my ringers through its orange hairs… next thing you know its at my lips and…!

1 Like

I find it fascinating no one mentioned zigzag comes! Lol

2 Likes