Favorite og Kush strains?

you think that looks like cookies at all?

2 Likes

@splinter7
Never have grown any cookies
Sorry bro just getting back to growing
So I don’t have a for sure answer for you

1 Like

I’m happy people are replying,many types of og Kush plants but the original is still the best…here’s some links you can learn about og kush

Neville -Kush 4, I crossed with NL2(which had the same Kush smell) and this Kush Hybrid is the foundation of todays Kush lines.

1 Like

Skywalker og is pretty dank haven’t had that in years…

2 Likes

Those were the good old days you need planned recovery time .

Can you tell me what goji og tastes like and smells like ?

I don’t know about other people here if something has a wierd name or a fruity sounding strain I try and avoid them…

I got a 5g strain that’s
white rhino x fire og…I wonder how that compares

i grew out two phenos. one was frosty, low yield. the other low potency higher yield. i would not grow it again based on that run. it is fruity, but not the myrcene fruit. it was a but on the sativa hybrid side for me. it’s like fake fruit smell in glade plug-in. not really any particular fruit…except maybe acai berry or one those odd/poisonous berries no one really eats.

1 Like

Sounds interesting that’s bodhi’s gear…I’ve never grown or smoked much if any of his stuff …I used to have a thing for the grape lemon terps
I should look into his stuff.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate everyone’s participation. You ever Wana chat hmu.

I got mine from a dispo in NM, maybe around 2010 or so.

The herb or bag seed?

it was seed sold. not bagseed.

Oh nice .only seeds I ever had back in those days was bag seed…

Anything that calls itself “Pure Kush” IMO has that textbook delicious Kush exhale :ok_hand:

Various cuts or crosses have all sorts of smells; some are sweet/berry, some are lemon-piney and some even really smell like Chemdawg, but it’s the way it tastes on the exhale that’s very distinct to me.

1 Like

I never realized there was so many og strains till recently…if anyone in the future was to do maybe an og cross coop I got a few lines all share…in the future when I got funds to send.

2 Likes

Oh theres tons

For example i have

Matt berger cut of bubba kush
Irene kush
Tahoe og
Underdog og (loompas headband)
El Chapo og
Pink kush

Gonna get

Triangle kush
Legend og
Sfv og
Dogwalker og (technically its only a quarter og and half chem 4?)
Topanga pure kush
Etc

2 Likes

Oh and notso confirmed that the 56 day headband is straight og

2 Likes

This has come up a few times, I think it’s a great idea.

1 Like

It really depends if you’re talking about the original og Kush or some number of California kushes which have been hybridized into countless “og” strains.

You stray too far and it isn’t og anymore.

You said marshmallow og which isn’t really og at all. It has jet fuel gelato in it. The effects are more of a rush and less of a chill.

I prefer sr71 purple Kush, kosher Kush, blackberry kush, orange Kush and lately I’ve been vaping all gas which is venom og x Humboldt og. It grabs me by the back of the neck and rips my head off.

The most og in cookies I’ve found was rainbow belts.

5 Likes

Yeah marshmallow og isn’t really an og…and honestly I’m not a super huge gelato fan either …these are 2 ide like to run asap

Kirkwood og x columbian)-…south Florida og x face off og x reefermans frosty columbian pheno

South Florida og)-
Crippy x Pakistani blue ibl…

2 Likes