Favorite Seed Companies

A little fun this fine Sunday morning!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9DTZoyFHIcQ

4 Likes

Oh, shit! Where did you find that!

1 Like

I ordered all my sees from The Ontario Seedbank…http://www.theontarioseedbank.com

I might not have done that right but I am constantly stoned so I F up alot,lol

1 Like

All is forgiven here. Mistakes are character building exercises we must undertake daily. I prescribe Cannabis for any unwanted side effects during the process.
@Stonervet68

A buddy sent it to me. I thought it was very funny.

1 Like

Dude, that was genius!

1 Like

I’ve run TGA, Brothers Grimm, DNA, g13, bodhi, delicious, greenhouse, dinafem, and alphakronik…
That being said…

The most STABILITY I’ve seen came from Grimm’s Cinderella… Only needed to pop 4 to find the mom I wanted and a stud if I wanted it.
For FLAVOR TGA hands down. Incredible terpenes from everything I’ve done by them (only jillybean, querkle, marionberry so far). That space dude is something special.
I really liked g13 for feminized back in the day… That chocolate heaven out a smile on my face every time, think it’s the chocolate thai genetics.
Overall, I’d have to say TGA or Brothers Grimm depending on what I was looking for. Between those two you can find almost any lineage and effect you want.

3 Likes

Almost forgot!
Delicious’ Black Russian is some of the best nighttime pain smoke I’ve had to date. Great taste too, but it’s fem so I don’t mess with her anymore, trying to start making my own crosses

Man, you got a lot of experience there! I saw where Brothers Grimm is back and releasing a lot of favorites.
@farmerzooticals

1 Like

Does the Cindy still bring on the Noids?

2 Likes

She throws off a real unique smell in bloom, best I can describe it is as “heavy or deep”, coffee fruit and rot undertones. Jarred she develops the pineapple for sure. As for the potency I consider myself an average tolerance maybe a little high but she packs a real good sativa punch, some of the stronger stuff I’ve ever had. Gotta be careful for sure hahah
Zoo

1 Like

Ontario Seedbank? Lol.

I’m sorry limota,but is there something wrong with them?

First, check them out around the net, that is, read what some other growers have to say about their experiences with osb. Second, I personally received seeds from them which were stated to be a certain strain from them that was to have taken 10 to 12 weeks to finish, and would be a strong sativa medical strain. Not! 5.5 to 7 weeks. Either it was the wrong strain, or they monkeyed it with some indica. Hate to hate, but maybe it’ll save someone disappointment. Great commercial sources for seeds are many. Cannabiogen, Ace, Sensible Seeds (not Original Sensible Seeds, another scammer), Seedsman, Oregon Green Seeds, Tropical Seeds, Great Lakes Genetics, Mandala Seeds. I could go on but will stop. Have you had a better experience with Ontario Seed Bank? Peace

2 Likes

Yes I have had a very agreeable relationship with them so far. However I am just an ordinary cultivator.I haven’t had much experience with seed companies.At first I tried the Netherlands, got ripped… Then Great Britain, same thing… then I tried Ontario and got my seeds so I have never tried anywhere else…yet, lol.

I just remembered something I had heard, that there were two Ontario Seed Banks. The one I used did not take orders online. Their site gave a phone number that I had to call in order to place the order, which is how I got the seeds. Could it be that you ordered online and purchased from the “good” Ontario Seed Bank, and I was fooled and ordered from the “fake” one?

I believe it was February of 2013.

I ordered by phone also. The guy I deal with is named Richie Rich. Ironically I had just got off the phone with them about 15 minutes before you posted your text. I was making my Spring grow order. I am getting Agent Orange Purgatory,Jilly Bean and 818 headband. So far I have ordered from them Black Domina Bubble Berry,Grape Kush,Boss Hogg and Blue Dream Haze. I am fixing to cut the blue dream and grape next week they are looking awesome. I have pics on here if you want to see how they look.

1 Like

Don’t remember the guy’s name, but the seeds came in a container with q-tips stuffed in the ends. Supposed to be a strain named Jean Guy.