Favorite strain swap

sorry I wasnt trying to monkeysplain anything, and yes go for it! you may come up with something even better!

1 Like

No man I appreciate the clarification. Ya learn something new everyday

2 Likes

Ok. Lol, I thought you was still trippin bro! I grew mushrooms one summer few years back. Me and my room mate had big plans to grow a few tubs and make a few bucks… but we ate all of them except a few handfuls that other friends ate. They were to precious to sell. And we had some really good times that summer.! I’m sorry I was rec.ing on you last night about the dose and the trippy blue dream weed. I have a similar experience only with one strain and that is Afgooy, it was gnarly brown, dark purp and dark forest green with tons of orange hairs and looked like it was rolled in syrup. I think that might of been hash oil someone filled the buds in. But Unmanicured with the sugar leaves still on. I got a quarter and went to my apartment and threw the sack to my buddy to pack up the roor. I had 2 different strains, the afgoo and some orange Krush, and the orange stuff was real pretty and stanky so of corse that’s what he packed up. Well I went to bed after we smoked and I couldn’t sleep so I packed up the afgooy. After a few rips in my dark room, there was a huge droopy sphere That was like that purple green you see if you press on your eyelids for a few seconds. That was the chronic!

2 Likes

I think you have me mixed up with another monkey, the blue dream thing wasn’t me

2 Likes

Great now I’m trippin!

Still searching for a favourite strain to grow…getting a bunch of mothers going and gonna search hard. One that I’m really excited for is the Lavender from the OG seedrun. Had to chop a male and it stunk of old school weed! Once the females start throwing hardcore flowers, I may have to get my carbon filter going for real.

1 Like

Yeah it was to the guy talking about the trippy blue dream.

Wow this thread is all over the place lol. In the end, you know there is already a seed trading and freed seeds thread that has already been established. Just keep it straight forward and avoid all the extra chatter.

1 Like

Nice! I got a few lavender going also! I remember it from back in the day around06-07 I think. Omg so delicious! I’m really excited about the lavender.

1 Like

Lol yeah all over for sure! Lol I just wanna know what your guy’s favorite plants your running. And explain what it is you love about them. Like for example I like how my ogkz was really fast to transition to flower and start packing on weight. And I love her, and sing her emo love songs but she didn’t like it to much.

2 Likes

Ugh…heartbreaking story about love and loss. Had a G13 x haze from Barneys Farm back in 2009. Grew calyxes the size of dimes…you could seriously pinch off 3 calyxes, bust them up and roll a fat joint. Was potent but went a bit long in flower.
Lost her due to a hasty move. Will always remember her. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

That’s how we get a conversation started and in the right direction lol.
Well this is my first cycle since I got restarted, with seeds from dispensary bud that was lightly seeded. Likely hermies, but they’re my practice run.
As for favorites of my past, I had a NL, white widow, and a c99 cross. All produced nice compact plants when trained properly, low odor, which was important in my micro sog that didn’t have a carbon filter. I had an ionic air purifier in the room to help control the odor, plus we smoked in the room anyway lol.

2 Likes

I love growing bag seeds. It’s always a surprise what you end up with. Shit rn my shit is starting fights. Lol

1 Like

Look at these big ass foxtail buds!

1 Like

This “favorite” strain swap topic was a bad idea… I’ve received too much flags for moderation…

Everyone has different “killer” strains…

There are specific topics, just post what you offer and what you need into one or start new one.

5 Likes