Stable Strains for Trade(regular, photo seeds) Tell us about your seeds

Many of us into breeding need the exchange of good F3 or better Old School Strains. I find that by popping some regular seeds and cloning the interesting females I will get the creative juices flowing as they grow. I see crosses in my genetic pool usually, but only after growing. So listed below are the building block strains I have.
Thai - Wild Thai x Wild Thai
Super Diesel - Thai x Gorilla Girl
Extra Diesel - Super Diesel x Gorilla Glue #4
SDGSC BX1 - Super Diesel x Red Girl Scout Cookies
I have lots of other seeds from trades but until I grow them they are birdseed.

11 Likes

Those all sound very intriguing, especially the Thai and then the gorilla girl cross. I grew out Gorilla Girl (sweet seeds) a few years back outdoors. It was absolutely stellar smoke! Like incredible and the buzz lasted for hours and hours and hours! It was a freebie I received and only got 1 bean, kicked myself since for not taking a cut. But tbch I’m having a hard time finding ANY sativas that jive with me besides Chem Jones and it’s a hybrid just leans sativa but is one of my favourites of ALL TIME and I’ve been trying to relocate her for years and years and YEARS! lol. I bet that wild Thai is something special?

2 Likes

How old are your old school strains?

2 Likes

The Wild Thai was a pheno selection I made and it finishes in 8.5 weeks and is Sweet Rocket Juice. The cross with the Gorilla Girl is Diesel Rocket Juice.

2 Likes

:drooling_face: sounds awesome :drooling_face:

1 Like

When you said old school I figured from the 80’s 90’s…those seem kinda newish…

4 Likes

Thai is old.

The Thai is old and the backbone of a lot of old school breeds.

Well post something old school lead by example.

Skunk is Old School, Thai is Ancient School.
:nerd_face:

3 Likes

http://connoisseurgenetics.co.uk/product-chemmy-jones-cannabis-seeds.html

:wink:

2 Likes

Not sure why he still has them up there , I guess just to get the messages and sell them something else, he has nada unfortunately @Mithridate but I do appreciate it very much bro

I know that thai is old but that’s the only old school strain I see…I have seeds from thai sticks somewhere and they’re from 1982 when I smoked the thai sticks…

10 Likes

I had some Thai stick back around 1975. Smoked it and listened to Zappa’s One Size Fits All for the first time haha…

4 Likes

Heres some bag seeds from 77-82 bottom pix.these pix on my cell…

15 Likes

Wowza! That some serious stuff there. That’s like Mickey Mantle Rookie Card

3 Likes

Yep! You speak the Truth. I was hoping to see people post the strains they had Like Skunk or OG Kush. I myself only have Girl Scout Cookies that is old enough to not exist in it’s original form in a lot of seed banks. Other than that I have some untested stuff and untested stuff id birdseed until proven otherwise.

2 Likes

Nada? Damn.

Sorry about that.

1 Like

72 columbian Gold
74 UFS18
Landrace Acapulco Gold
Zachesteca Tribute
Oaxacan
Michoacán
Triple Durban
Purple Thai
Drawoh 2.5 Choc Thai

Just a few grown and in collection…more on a first hybrid kick right now with Maui, Kona, Blue Lights, etc….

Also have one vial w/1 pale large seed that’s just marked RKS from when I was collecting for a Skunk run. Don’t know how it slipped through?

12 Likes

I got seeds from 70’s 80’s don’t have any idea what they are from. I was young and no money so probably some sort of brown bud gonna do a run after I get done with what’s going on now

5 Likes