Favorite Strain You Want To Grow But Haven't

I’m sure we all have a strain you have been wanting to grow, but haven’t for one reason or the other.

Mine is from TH Seeds, Heavy Duty Fruity.

To me this would be a KILLER strain for a great yielding SOG producer.
Only reason I haven’t pulled the trigger is the crazy smell, and I can’t have that in my situation atm.

What’s some ya’lls fave’s and why???
:v::v::v::v:

11 Likes

Looks like a tasty plant,I want to grow some wedding cake and fruity pebbles,next

2 Likes

All in my collection and the strains that I’ve created/bred…all homemade…

Homemade Strains Thread

10 Likes

Any real deal OG or Chem cut.

4 Likes

@HaRdRoC I grew out a thseeds MK Ultra that was one of the best plants i have ever grown. Just recently found the pack in the back of my.freezer with 2 seeds left in it. Waiting on my pepper seed starting kit(gba3) before i try to germ them.

7 Likes

Nice, I’ve looked pretty hard at those as well.
I was just on Attitude and made a little order since Joti is out…:laughing::laughing:
They have a pretty good freebie going on, 15 free seeds for some kind of Birthday? So I got me 20 Bubble Gum to search through to see if I can find a pink bubble gum pheno, 10 Master Kush and 10 Mango, plus 15 freebies

2 Likes

Cant beat that deal. I just received my order from attitude on tuesday. Grabbed a pack of headbanger and forgot to switch the freebies to regs instead of fems. Lol. You want some free fems? No joking…

3 Likes

I just started a grow skywalker ,Ewok ,northern lights/blueberry first time growing all these they are autos I have a female auto bubblegum I mite do as well,should be interesting grow

3 Likes

Hmmmm…maybe…what are they?

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind trying to grow endor score by bodhi. But can’t find it anywhere.

2 Likes

The clone only original east coast sour diesel, pretty sure I’ll never get the chance either. Grew a bunch of SD in Trinity country few years back but highly doubt it was the real deal. Shaking snow off them and seeing no rot in November was crazy to see though that’s for sure

2 Likes

4 Likes

I appreciate it, but those don’t seem to be anything I would put off growing what I have now :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Same here. Lol. Maybe i will throw them along the bike trail somewhere this spring and see if they dont get took by some teenagers. Either way. Good for someone. Lol

4 Likes

Here’s the freebies I got tonight, I guess I lied 18 freebies because the 1st 3 are regs and are 2 seeds.

5 Likes

Barneys critical kush is the first strain i ever ran. Popped one seed and ran that bitch for 4 or 5 runs. Grew big nugs, good nugs but nothing like an OG or even a OG hybrid. But, it was good fruity bud and yielded good.

5 Likes

Chocolate Thai as close to the original genetics as possible. I’m watching the co-op and drooling.

3 Likes

I’ve wanted to grow master kush for many years. I’ve got something on the go that’s got master kush in it so I consider it a win.

1 Like

Always wanted a nanner free Tahoe OG…

2 Likes

A good banana OG… Like one that has the smells of sweet ripe bananas, with a hint of kush… and the flavor is a thick smoke and taste like a banana ice cream.

3 Likes