Best weed you grew with traded seeds

Describe the best weed you grew from traded seeds.

5 Likes

I’ve grown about 100 trial runs with traded seeds and only one real good one and that was ACDC from @Pigeonman

10 Likes

The Durban from @hashplants was killer if you look at my history. I never grew anything like that and it kind of tasted like anisette and licorice and was a little speedy, but clear.

14 Likes

I bought a 3 pack of Durban Poison fems from Europe and it was garbage.

2 Likes

Snow thrower and cockroach thai from @santero.
Snow thrower had better vitality than my karma seeds in the same run, and cockroach thai is only tasty :drooling_face: :lemon:

12 Likes

Best weed I grew that were trades/given were àll the clone only strains…

17 Likes

I’m growing grape fog x lemon cherry gelato from @Synkra they’re absolutely top notch, one stinks of sweet/fruity another smells of lemon/ lemonade, they’re all round nice ,easy plants to grow.

I’m looking forward to getting them into a joint they smell so damn good.

12 Likes

Cherry Tiger by doc D
Cherry Tiger x Cherry Cake (NorCal Goo x Hawaiian).
I did a lot of breeding with her, and BostonBobMass is working my Jaguar line that I made with it. Scary potent, i even got paid to never let this one dude smoke it again after he freaked out.

Super Lemon Haze x Cherry Cake was another winner, made by Awake. Pure euphoria, a chill sativa.

8 Likes

Local guy dropped a ton of seeds at the grow shop and they were handing them out one weekend. GG4 ril male from tony green hit a Notorious THC female from humboldt. Super super super dank and delicious buds even tho I fucked up that DWC bucket and had a pretty low yield.

3 Likes

Omg let me count the ways.

@Hashpants Steve Lemme OG x White cherry truffle x purple punch we call her Squiggy. Can’t wait to smoke it. Very sticky, beautiful plant.

@Maddawg London pound cake. Bush of a plant, won me a bong.

@Going2fast (I think) Scarlet grapes autos one of my husband’s favorite. There were 2 phenos and the “lime” bakes you clear out of your gourd. If these seeds are still around I would really love to grow her again. My husband liked it a lot.

23 Likes

Oh yeah the citrus terps are crazy. Pm me

3 Likes

As of now for me it was some seeds from a person on another site named undergroundfarmer. Gave me some ghost train haze regs he made. Only female went 14 weeks flower and had minimal frost and very leafy. But what incredibly nice old school sativa smoke she is.

3 Likes

@shag Motorbreath # 15 seeds were straight fire

I have the mb#15 cut and this plant was just as good, maybe more potent too :drooling_face: and all gas no brakes!

30 Likes

Herijuana x Blueberry

And ECSD x Ogers Kush.

Both came from a 70 year old man in Colorado, and I am still running them.

23 Likes

Those look really nice.

2 Likes

Sweet fade on those!

3 Likes

As do yours my friend! Herijuana is so great ! I love anything with her in it, a medicinal masterpiece! That ogers x ECSD is frosty af too

2 Likes

That herijuana Blueberry omg! Wow that looks so delicious!

2 Likes

Absolutely loved watching them fade out, love those autumnal colours in some varietals

4 Likes

So beautiful! That’s the kind of shit u guys do that makes me crazy jealous! :laughing:

2 Likes