FBSC Lemint Seed Run

Thanks @sprinklememaynee. That really means a lot to me. That was my intent, and seeds of course lol.

5 Likes

Awesome haul @corey!!!

Pretty soon youll be asking yourself…

Where the fuck did I put my lighter!!!

5 Likes

It does take longer, but I do that(.for me) Helps avoid inbreeding down the road. Lots of extra packaging.

3 Likes

Yeah… the extra packaging was the issue for me with that project, too.

Still, documenting everything an sharing it with everyone like @corey did here helps just as much if not more… y’all OGs are my heros!

1 Like

Great job!! This was a very cool thread to read.

1 Like

We came we saw we conquered!!
Can you believe it. We took a full blown landrace sativa from South Africa and made seeds in less than 2 months! I have to admit, I wasn’t 100 percent sure what I got myself in to at the start, especially after I started growing these and the countless hours of homework I did to document this.
With a little guidance and direction from @Upstate, @Guitarzan, @Old-Ron and @ReikoX it turned out to be a success!
These landraces should not be overlooked. Anyone and anybody can do this.
Keep your pH in low 6s, keep low on ferts, and top dress with compost/wc with a little magnesium sulfate and you got it whopped. Also these plants absolutely love a strong light/spectrum. And I highly suggest switching to a 10/14 light cycle after the first week of germination. You could also taper down to 7 hours on the last few weeks to help finish out a strain like this. If you want big plants with few herms I would suggest a 12-1-12 light cycle.
It was a short run, but all in all it was a fun one!
Big shout out to all my readers and supporters! I could not have done this without you. Thanks for all the kind words everyone! This is truly one for the books! As the Big Guy said: peacemakers who grow in peace, raise a harvest of righteousness.

22 Likes

@corey Congrats brother! Great results! Awesome chunk of beans!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say full blown landrace with that quick flowering time. Landrace hybrid. Still a great accomplishment and this shows people they don’t have to give up too much time for a seed run. Great job!

4 Likes

For sure. If your on top of things I don’t think 4 to 6 runs a year would be out of the question.

1 Like

Agreed
Heirloom = 50+ years
Landrace = 100s
Feral / wild type = ooh me me me :raised_hand:

3 Likes

I just smoked a half a joint of this and it’s body and head numbing. Very euphoric. This is what I have been after since I lost my good brick commercial contacts 15 years ago before everyone’s flower flooded the market. Very potent and lung expanding…

16 Likes

Let’s do a little giveaway. Sign up now and when these seeds are dry I’ll ask for addies. This will be the only one.

1 @DougDawson :canada:
2 @misterbee
3 @moka :us:
4 @Gpaw :canada:
5 @Floyd :canada:
6 @ReikoX
7 @LaughingMan :us:
8 @ciganomarola :us:
9 @4ftfarmer
10 @HeadyBearAdventures :us:
11 @Oldtimerunderground
12 @alwaysnoob (–Asia–)
----stop----

19 Likes

I miss that lung expanding weed. Nice!

2 Likes

Can anybody sign up?

1 Like

If anyone can sign up, I’m in @corey

2 Likes

signed up friend!

2 Likes

Pretty sure you guys are good to sign up…

@ciganomarola @alwaysnoob

3 Likes

Signed up…
Thanks in advance brother​:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

@corey Glad to hear the smoke report on the lemint plants! I love the descriptions you’ve used!

2 Likes

Thank you Corey! I was just wandering through as I woke up this morning and: SURPRISE!

1 Like