FBSC Lemint Seed Run

I will be following along!
Cheers to a bountiful harvest!

2 Likes

That is an interesting mix, but i bet it will be very good.

2 Likes

I’m jumping aboard, as well, my friend :v:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the love and support!! @OGSince03 that damn near brought a tear to my eye.
The seeds gotta pop. I’ll check on them in a couple hours with an update. Thanks everyone!!

12 Likes

Sounds like a grandma’s soup of Sativas! Looking forward to this!

9 Likes

Checked on the seeds. It’s been 24 hours and nothing, but A lot of seeds take a couple days

7 Likes

Probably take a few more days. Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

They b ite! :rofl: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

We have life!! All 10 seeds germinated!

35 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Thanks bud. I’m ready for a good indoor open pollination. One thing I have read over and over is that these landrace sativas like a strong light spectrum so I’m going to use a double ended hid at 1150 watts. I’m also thinking 5 gallon pots. I plan keeping things simple. Just regular potting mix and Jacks fertilizer.

11 Likes

And we are off to the races!

29 Likes

Off and running :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

2021_11_09_09_30_05_The_History_of_the_i_m_Lovin_it_Campaign_

5 Likes

woowhoo @corey grows!!!

@deeez99 ur advertisement hurts my head. i hope thy are paying you for that.
(i worked in advertising and therefor i must hate all advertising and express my hatred every chance i get)

5 Likes

18 Likes

Much apologies for the unintentional head hurting. @repins12 nailed it much better

3 Likes

hahah, its not you, it’s me. i used to handle those im lovin it spots nation wide and they burn my soul when i hear them now… and plus im just a cranky ol’ bastard to boot

@repins12 - thank you for that, i feel much better now!!

3 Likes

Still outta likes. WTF. :v:t4:

2 Likes

I actually have that sticker, on my car :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Everyone eats at the Crack Donald’s, from time to time :wink:

7 Likes