FBSC Lemint Seed Run

holy shit thats hilarious! i bet you get some funny looks from ppl every now and then.

3 Likes

Almost, but not quite, a good enough reason to actually go to a McDonalds. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

10/10!!! Great job man. I’m excited to see how these turn out. :grinning:
:guitar:

3 Likes

Thanks guitarzan! I’m excited too. Iv been wanting to do a good indoor op for a while. Next step will be one gallon fabric pots under the t5 if additional light is needed for the sides I will supplement that with some leds. After that will be 3 gallon pots in the main flower tent.

All of them are standing tall, and green.

17 Likes

Looking good @corey
Good luck :+1:

1 Like

The seedling’s did there stretch so I filled in around them and they are ready to go. They didn’t stretch much at all. I think we’re going to lose a seedling. It opened up, just didn’t do anything. Anyway as of now we have 9 healthy sprouts!

19 Likes

looking good @corey
such cute little things

1 Like

I don’t think the 10th seedling is going to make it. I’m stoked with 9 though!

26 Likes

looking great!

2 Likes

Yes they are :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thats absolutely crazy to me haha
Years of patiently flowering finicky plants to achieve this symphony of genes. Holy shit.

And as always I am out of :heart: but know that I love you all! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

@corey Patience brother! Patience, 9 are looking beautiful! Who knows!? The 10th could still be coming! :flushed: :confused: :hugs: Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Thanks for the support! We are moving right along.

24 Likes

They look like they are doing great!
Interesting genetics.
I like the cups. Whatever works and is free is perfect.

5 Likes

Thanks! Absolutely, waste not want not I guess. I do like McDonald’s teas though…

7 Likes

I like their coffee, but wont eat their food. lol
Babies look great. :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks @Floyd. Won’t eat there food lol. I would agree on that… there’s a lot of rare sativa lineage in these genetics. All I can say is I will do my best. I could only imagine how hard it was to get those seeds…

Update: will be using 5 gallon fabric pots once they enter the flowering room.

11 Likes

You got this brother :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks bud! If you read the FBSC guidelines staggered germination is encouraged. I don’t know if that’s encouraged so you don’t put all your eggs in one basket or if it helps with making more seeds because with the supafreak run I did the plants really needed and extra week. But before that with the go nuts I popped everything at the same time and got 1700 seeds of one little plant. Lord willing and fingers crossed we will see…

12 Likes

It’s just a general guidelines to ensure that there is viable pollen when the ladies need it. I start all mine at once as well.
5 gallon pot size will be good to finish the plants, but I wouldn’t put them in it right away. The plants will get massive if you do.

9 Likes