Female Growers ONLY GIVEAWAY

@morecatslesspeople

3 Likes

Same as my wife lol she don’t care about seeds or growing. She just wants to smoke it. So I grow and she tests lol

5 Likes

Lol, I am sure the honor system is fine. I just try to use bud allot, its neutral :rofl: In the end I know a bunch of ladies here I suppose but guess I dont pay much attention. Just other growers and all. Still nice to have an event just for the stronger of the species so cool of you.

4 Likes

Yup I agree with ya for sure. Just sometimes nice to get something special specifically for the Females :wink: kinda like getting flowers or a box of chocolates for no real reason, just another way to say hey I appreciate you gurl.

5 Likes

We only at 8 fem Growers right now, come on out ladies your front and center stage on this thread.

2 Likes

What about men in tutu’s
Just saying image

15 Likes

What are your stats and income. :laughing:
:green_heart: :seedling:

20 Likes

my belly says i eat good so im obviously rich !! … wait thats not how it works ?

6 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me and thank you @CADMAN for the giveaway, it sounds like a really nice strain and sweet idea!

3 Likes

no problem and also did you win anything during the bbq yesterday?

1 Like

I did! Got Zak Haze x JLO and SourD x Mendobreath. What about you?

5 Likes

I actually ended up with that one too, Mendobreath s1 and Mendobreath x Hindu kush. Sounds exciting :grinning:

3 Likes

nice those strains sound good, i got gmo x mendobreath (garlic breath) and lotus frosting.

edit might i add the gmo x mendobreath are fems

2 Likes

I don’t think I saw @cannabliss tagged yet unless I missed it!

3 Likes

@Bobgrows

5 Likes

Thank you for tagging her. Many more fems are still in hiding I think.

2 Likes

I remember @Bobgrows She’s a female ,)
I also love that movie. Watch it twice a year lol

3 Likes

you make it sound like the fems are in the witness protection program :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahahhaha sometimes ya gotta blend in to get the beans ya know lol :laughing::crazy_face:

2 Likes

yeah i know lol

1 Like