@nefrella
@GingerSnap
@Budafly
@morecatslesspeople
@cannabliss
@Bobgrows
@MyrtleGrounds
@wherethefriesat

Wow 15 so far, actually more ladies here then I thought :flushed::thinking::grinning: if I forgot any, @ them for me plz.

6 Likes

Awesome Idea! Add me to the list. I’d be happy to be included in the gal group.

4 Likes

Shit I forgot myrtle my bad

3 Likes

Not female by birth but hopefully I still count c:

7 Likes

Depends what state you live in…
(which is totally fucked BTW)

4 Likes

Yeah, anti-trans legislation is pretty ass-backwards lol

The UK is also terrible rn

PS here in Colorado not so bad, but like, a bit too close to Utah for comfort tbh

7 Likes

When I joined I felt that way.

For sure.
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Paonia Purples are my priority, so any I recieve I am liable to further redistribute :wink:

4 Likes

It should be raining PPP seeds (and crosses) here soon enough!

4 Likes

I have a secondhand bagseeded PPP locally obtained here in state that I’ve been working, as well as Doug’s pollen on the way which I plan to BX and X to GDP and hopefully Purple Lavender and Afgooey!

5 Likes

i want everyone to feel welcome here. i literally hate it when somebody feels excluded or left out. hopefully this thread makes you gals feel more welcome and accepted.

7 Likes

You be you and you will be fine by me. Lifes to short, do what makes you happy.

8 Likes

Hey man I just want these seeds ^-^

1 Like

i just clicked on your profile and was instantly greeted by the “noice” guy :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

He is my idol, my muse

That was in 2017. Things change :blush:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

i used to watch meme compilations of him back in like 2017 some of the best laughs ive ever had

2 Likes

im glad you feel more welcome here and yes change can be quite good

2 Likes

You’ve all been nothing but kind and welcoming since the second I got here, though that wasn’t all to long ago lol

1 Like

The atmosphere here has changed. There are so many awesome guys (and gals) here. It is a grow, less bro. Like @DougDawson said ever one is just a grower come together to share what we do.
:green_heart: :seedling:.

6 Likes