Few pics of my little guerilla

Nice pix man I’m in upstate ny and out outdoor flowering period is like 8 10weeks at best but all is well I’ll post pics in a few weeks when the flowers are ripening nice

Great job! Those are some pretty plants.

Can i use plagrin biosupermix Aš a topdress ? I mean technically sure but what About bacteria /indirect touch with roots… If it Will be bít waste with topdressing? Experiences? Thanks

I have never heard of it. I wish i could help.

Wow plants are beautiful

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Enabling embedded youtube vid for Overgrow

This time Will not delete photos ,)
Bs mendo cut
have Very nice structure

Lilly
No flower signals :frowning:

6 Likes

Pheno1
Luxus structure , bít more pck inflluenced imo

Pheno2 , sog type

Pheno3 , sexy thin leaves love it

Seed 4 , zig zag, reminds me bit “a11 genius” structure

7 Likes

Nice!

That Lilly looks sativa-dominant… Do you think you can flower it till the end in you climate?

1 Like

We Will see , First time with her And should be quick , And i see everytime i add grow minerál, they go more to grow with more n now pistills are away one time added grow fert pk topbooster And again deeply in grow, less n is really much better due to flower time, taste, mildrew And so…its seen from Them , the green colour is not dark green

2 Likes

Looking good! Now that i got here soon enough to see. I used todo the same thing back on O.G. 1.0. Post my grow then bout a week later delete all pics. I have nothing to show now. Getting, nope, been to paranoid to grow here where i live now. Maybe soon i can share with y’all my next (1st legal) grow. I’ m working on a move.

3 Likes

not paranoia , its about when i see thread after years, i want here some basic info, not updated every week fotoz. but when i make good fotoz i go to share , thats all. ok when i smoke more, Im more paranoid sometimes, thats marijuana :smiley:
pheno one and three go definitely to flower ! :slight_smile: so they will be ready here in second week october

some fucking pets are eating plants, not tragedy but i must spray them (must see whats exactly maybe if someone say me directly here, i dont remember :smiley: )

3 Likes

Not pets (haha), mites. Those specks on the top and undersides of the leaves are dead giveaways.

-b420

3 Likes

Good eye @Baudelaire! When you enlarge the bottom photo you can see some webbing. Spidermites it looks like.

Too much practice over the years I’m afraid…

mir’s early in flower so I hope he can stay ahead of them til harvest. Damn buggers. I don’t use amabectin on consumable product but I’ve had some success at suppression with Malathion if more than two weeks prior to harvest. It breaks down very quickly, but I still hate to use it.

-b420

2 Likes

well the pheno one pushing out the fruity smell :slight_smile: Ive bet good that this is a favorite almost from beginning. its queen mother/pakistan chitral dominant
ignitor 3ml/l and aptus pk 0,2/l ec 1,2 ph sond is probably out of order so i dont controll it :frowning: mites are again here but i will not spray flowers

ads/default/original/2X/c/c291d31aadf6b2f7cfbd5ad3ed954c7e3ec1452a.jpg" width=“666” height=“500”>

p3

p4 (seems like total out imo :smiley: )

left4 grows still and still vs right1

and brutal sweet mendo

Well after second time ignitor, it seems works, buds will be everywher. I will continue to trust just some of an products and buyed connoiseur bloom a+b, big bud (coco version on shop wasnt other), overdrive and flawless finish. For flush also aptus humic blast its superb - much more sweet flowers than on water!

7 Likes

Started to use connoiseur bloom ab(3 ml\l) and big bud (plus cal mag extra as a freebie). Bud ignitor last used

zamalish pheno2

Pheno 3 congo 3w (not sunny)

hfh sweet indica

Harvest in mid sept

Early compact sweet sativa needs a week

11 Likes

all plants have very nice resin!
overfertilized, so used aptus humic blast to flush
and with pheno1 we are starting peak of bloom - it has 5weeks so next time last bloom/big bud and then overdrive. it have bit purple

to all plants i will start ferquently using BUD CANDY (after Ive used rest Ive noticed more lovely sweet aroma, specially from mendobog …and also aptus fulvic blast and piranha (for mold and as a bio booster… using also rest of aptus topbooster … want to have best possible taste :smiley:

so these plants have 4weeks

pheno2 reunion have more light and started resins…(vero29 gen7 - 3000K /90CRI very simple diy 2x70w at 1050mA

p3 just starting budding

p4 have less buds than 3, but fullon congo milk :slight_smile:

and brutal sweet mendo lovely sweet as expected and adding weight

4 Likes

pheno one , i give two weeks . starting with overdrive . and using humic/fulvic blast and bud candy now , its sweet lovely sweet and pure :slight_smile: Im sure those things improve taste

11 Likes

But I think none Lilly or Queen Mother aka Reina Madre (Delicatessen Seeds) has Pakistan Citral Kush, Am I wrong?
They both are Spain - Congo - CentroAfrica - Reunión , no?
Very beatifull… It remember me some Caribe n Panamá by CannaBioGen…

1 Like