Few pics of my little guerilla

Awesome grow pics, I would love to try some of the crosses you have grown. I’m trying to get into more landraces and Ace and CBG seem to offer some very interesting crosses. That malawi X zamaldelica and other crosses sound wonderful those sativas you run would do well here I think, I’m at around 30deg N. latitude. I plan on doing a outdoor grow this season as it is that time. Thank’s for posting the pics…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes i Wrote it bad, i Mean oaxaca From your girls…
At 30n you can grow almost anything… Search for Concrete Mothers used And maybe on Concrete grow tips on icmag or Facebook. And Write with them, ask breeders are fain And you will be satisfied. The Zamaldelica stock default to buy is very good with new Malawi Blood Im sure those Mothers used can Beat names like gg4. Panama x Malawi try Also!

lookin good dude. happy 420!

Looks great this is y I prefer guerilla style

Do i see a nice FIM on top there. :+1:

I think thats not FIM, But some error :smiley: anyway Thanks :slight_smile: Ive topped each of them 2nd And Hope. Last tíme at cca 5-8 places

1 Like

FIM stands for F#ck i missed so maybe it is a FIM. :grin:

1 Like

Hi @mir_is_real,

Some nice plants youve grown there, is the hashplant with no name, from the seed stock “no name” or you just dont know its name?

Can you please expand or give your opinion on the DPxWW ? How is it compared to each of the individuals durban poison and the white widow respectively ?

That is a cross I was always asked to do by people near me years ago, but never got around to it. They wanted me to put the male widow over the positronics durban, but I always put it off as they were both fine in their own regard and quite different too.

I always wondered if I had done it would it have been a progression or regression ? Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions about the cross you have grown there.

Damn sexy as fuck dude

Looks like it was windy before you took the picture.:grin:

1 Like

God bless Wind in gh :smiley: actually they have bít weak stems

1 Like

Nice pix man I’m in upstate ny and out outdoor flowering period is like 8 10weeks at best but all is well I’ll post pics in a few weeks when the flowers are ripening nice

Great job! Those are some pretty plants.

Can i use plagrin biosupermix Aš a topdress ? I mean technically sure but what About bacteria /indirect touch with roots… If it Will be bít waste with topdressing? Experiences? Thanks

I have never heard of it. I wish i could help.

Wow plants are beautiful

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Enabling embedded youtube vid for Overgrow

This time Will not delete photos ,)
Bs mendo cut
have Very nice structure

Lilly
No flower signals :frowning:

6 Likes

Pheno1
Luxus structure , bít more pck inflluenced imo

Pheno2 , sog type

Pheno3 , sexy thin leaves love it

Seed 4 , zig zag, reminds me bit “a11 genius” structure

7 Likes

Nice!

That Lilly looks sativa-dominant… Do you think you can flower it till the end in you climate?

1 Like