Few pics of my little guerilla

We Will see , First time with her And should be quick , And i see everytime i add grow minerál, they go more to grow with more n now pistills are away one time added grow fert pk topbooster And again deeply in grow, less n is really much better due to flower time, taste, mildrew And so…its seen from Them , the green colour is not dark green

2 Likes

Looking good! Now that i got here soon enough to see. I used todo the same thing back on O.G. 1.0. Post my grow then bout a week later delete all pics. I have nothing to show now. Getting, nope, been to paranoid to grow here where i live now. Maybe soon i can share with y’all my next (1st legal) grow. I’ m working on a move.

3 Likes

not paranoia , its about when i see thread after years, i want here some basic info, not updated every week fotoz. but when i make good fotoz i go to share , thats all. ok when i smoke more, Im more paranoid sometimes, thats marijuana :smiley:
pheno one and three go definitely to flower ! :slight_smile: so they will be ready here in second week october

some fucking pets are eating plants, not tragedy but i must spray them (must see whats exactly maybe if someone say me directly here, i dont remember :smiley: )

3 Likes

Not pets (haha), mites. Those specks on the top and undersides of the leaves are dead giveaways.

-b420

3 Likes

Good eye @Baudelaire! When you enlarge the bottom photo you can see some webbing. Spidermites it looks like.

Too much practice over the years I’m afraid…

mir’s early in flower so I hope he can stay ahead of them til harvest. Damn buggers. I don’t use amabectin on consumable product but I’ve had some success at suppression with Malathion if more than two weeks prior to harvest. It breaks down very quickly, but I still hate to use it.

-b420

2 Likes

well the pheno one pushing out the fruity smell :slight_smile: Ive bet good that this is a favorite almost from beginning. its queen mother/pakistan chitral dominant
ignitor 3ml/l and aptus pk 0,2/l ec 1,2 ph sond is probably out of order so i dont controll it :frowning: mites are again here but i will not spray flowers

ads/default/original/2X/c/c291d31aadf6b2f7cfbd5ad3ed954c7e3ec1452a.jpg" width=“666” height=“500”>

p3

p4 (seems like total out imo :smiley: )

left4 grows still and still vs right1

and brutal sweet mendo

Well after second time ignitor, it seems works, buds will be everywher. I will continue to trust just some of an products and buyed connoiseur bloom a+b, big bud (coco version on shop wasnt other), overdrive and flawless finish. For flush also aptus humic blast its superb - much more sweet flowers than on water!

7 Likes

Started to use connoiseur bloom ab(3 ml\l) and big bud (plus cal mag extra as a freebie). Bud ignitor last used

zamalish pheno2

Pheno 3 congo 3w (not sunny)

hfh sweet indica

Harvest in mid sept

Early compact sweet sativa needs a week

11 Likes

all plants have very nice resin!
overfertilized, so used aptus humic blast to flush
and with pheno1 we are starting peak of bloom - it has 5weeks so next time last bloom/big bud and then overdrive. it have bit purple

to all plants i will start ferquently using BUD CANDY (after Ive used rest Ive noticed more lovely sweet aroma, specially from mendobog …and also aptus fulvic blast and piranha (for mold and as a bio booster… using also rest of aptus topbooster … want to have best possible taste :smiley:

so these plants have 4weeks

pheno2 reunion have more light and started resins…(vero29 gen7 - 3000K /90CRI very simple diy 2x70w at 1050mA

p3 just starting budding

p4 have less buds than 3, but fullon congo milk :slight_smile:

and brutal sweet mendo lovely sweet as expected and adding weight

4 Likes

pheno one , i give two weeks . starting with overdrive . and using humic/fulvic blast and bud candy now , its sweet lovely sweet and pure :slight_smile: Im sure those things improve taste

11 Likes

But I think none Lilly or Queen Mother aka Reina Madre (Delicatessen Seeds) has Pakistan Citral Kush, Am I wrong?
They both are Spain - Congo - CentroAfrica - Reunión , no?
Very beatifull… It remember me some Caribe n Panamá by CannaBioGen…

1 Like

Zamalish pheno

7 Likes

So yesterday harvest of three plants, three quick fotoz

Reina madre pheno1
Like i said sweet and sympatic sativa, with good high quite strong but depends on tolerance. Yield good and it can be grown outdoors 50n with normal shinny september and should be done mid october. Average resistance. give her 4stars :slight_smile:

The reunion pheno2 was under led for 8+ hours daily in october, so it showed potential a bit finally… Its unbelievable unassumig plant that had just a bit soil and growed very fast (maybe fastest ive grown). Long nodes, sog type. The smell is not so sweet like qm, but very good. Maybe Acid, bit sweet… Buds are more airy and leafy but thats not what its about… Will see how in joint :slight_smile:
Its not for outdoor, maybe greenhouse. More mold resistant.

Brutal sweet mendo
This cut doesnt reminds me legendary sweet mendo at all in smell n taste. Not much resistant but good indica, yielded good. Smell average chemical grass, maybe ive done something bad…

9 Likes

Worst season, thanx to two cobs there is something sometimes

Third one, congolese. Just showing something, have two weeks probably. Small balls, more tropical sweet maybe pine

Fourth seed, maybe month lol

Well lilly… Guerilla maybe more south, but its worth to try for others! Lowely sweet aroma mostly, fast growing, all good resined, For that price, super :smiley:

6 Likes

Smell of this congolese sweet pheno is best imo, hadnt enough sun. 3of4 seeds very feer

Diy led tape style :smiley:

5 Likes

Ha! Ha! You got a fire extinguisher handy right. :grin:

Its month in work, tape not burned, good temps… I need a bit punk :wink: fast dried zamalish bud gave me good active high… Long lasting sativas, one of fastest flowering (and growing trees). Really recommend this strain. Upstream sounds also good

2 Likes

Fuck i knew that wasnt normal september

So the pheno3 harvested :slight_smile:

11 Likes

so the last etape of lilly harvest, pheno 3 and 4 congolese slowest and smallest. last week harvested, month flushing, dry, like this one too

10 Likes