Fibro myalgia

Sorry fellas, I didn’t see these posts until now! The breeder of Killa Koffee is @SamwellBB of Baked Beanz. He might still have some now, so I would contact him about it! I know he has said he wants to make more. Also, he might have some close relatives that might be similar.
In this post the genetics are stated: looking good there bro :fire:
Port Wine Cheese is Super Cheese (from Positronics) x GDP then crossed to Kaya’s Koffee f2 ((Alien OG X Alien Kush (F2)) from Pacific NW Roots)

These are so valuable for the unique medicinal cannabinoid profile that has shown to offer relief for a guy I know with extreme back pain at night that also causes insomnia. He likes many other strains but says nothing else offers the same kind of relief during those painful and troublesome circumstances.
For these reasons, I am trying to F2 these now using the best two females I selected from about 70 regular seeds with the three males I have now.
I also have pollen in the fridge from the best males I initially selected two seasons ago, and they should be crossed now to the best two females today in a different room.

I also intend to further the line towards the direction of back pain relief and insomnia, with the help of my friend to test the progeny to alleviate his pain and help him get back to sleep; I’ll be vaping the males to test them for potency. I am only doing the F2 today, and I bet the F2 is a scattershot from the original, so I think I need to F3 at least before it is closely similar to the Killa Koffee given to me. I’m no pro breeder though; I have been trying to get sinsemilla until now, and I am only now starting to chuck pollen at these because of the circumstances. I wish you guys the best of luck, and I wish I could help you immediately.

Here are some photographs of what they look like, although they have only been blooming about three weeks.

8 Likes