Fibro myalgia

The biggest problem with fibro myalgia is there is so many symptoms at last count I think there was 14 different ones and really I find alot of even doctors haven’t heard of fibro they still call it chronic pain

1 Like

if we are talking pain relief I have been told that my Killa Koffee (Port Wine Cheese x Koffee f2) is great for that
@avr1 and @Pie can tell you more
I am seriously thinking of doing an outdoor run to make more f2s of this strain next summer

11 Likes

Yeah that’s what I understood about it, and why that’s so hard. Indeed it’s not really well known from average doctors sadly.

That is a nice frosty bud there @SamwellBB !

2 Likes

Wow ! Very nice !

3 Likes

THAT will be your reaction to EVERY ONE OF @SamwellBB’s WORK!! I tell ya, “if you don’t know, you’d better ask somebody”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

sorry to hear about your situation man. I know Chemdog D and GMO which is a chem d hybrid are said to help ease pain and with my personal experience I can say that is true. I deal with some arthritis pain and have noticed things with Cbg seem to help, ideally a strain with some cbd thc and cbg works best for me. cbd crew offered a strain called cbd indica mix which had very high levels of all 3 you should be able to find seeds in some Canadian seedbanks. I would also try some Sativa’s as well a lot are known to have decent cbd levels. Everyone’s chemistry is different ex. some people get wired off Adderall while it chills others out I think the same can be said about pot, honestly a lot of Sativa’s really relax me not enough to put me to sleep but melt the body pain and just chill me out.

2 Likes

This is the only one I have right now. And just show you I take advice when given you can see the other bad guy is gone !

3 Likes

I’m gonna have to look up cbg I never heard of that so I can’t comment on that . And I never heard of Adderall either haha guess I been in the dark on some things . Thanks man you have a great day !

1 Like

Thanks I just seen you sent me a private email as I said I’m still new to this sorta ! But I thought I would just check back with you to see if you had any luck with any of those beans that you were describing ?

Truly, the Killa Koffee is something special for people with back pains and arthritis, and problems getting to sleep because of pain! Some strains have cannabinoid profiles that have more anti-inflammatory properties and that might have an effect of some of these problems people have in a positive way. I strongly recommend that you try the Killa Koffee, and @Sam please do that if you can. That family line is very interesting.

2 Likes

100 grams of CBD Isolate for $75

1 Like

Thank you very much for your response but I live in Canada and as far as I been told you can’t ship cbd across the border without a special paper you get from the government !?

The killa coffee beans are they some one creation or can I buy them from any certain site ?

1 Like

Where do you live in Canada?

Just read this, man are you in luck today. Shoot me your deets, mention CBD or pain cream.

1 Like

Caryophyllene, beta-myrcene, pinene, and linalool terpines are what you wanna look for Grand daddy purps, harlequin, herijuana, chernobyl, and super lemon haze would be good ones. Caryophyllene probably carries the best pain and inflamation properties, factor in somethong that shuts the brain down or slows reaction and bam!

1 Like

Limonene is a common yet powerful terpene that emits a citrus aroma. Not surprisingly, lemons, limes, and tangerines all contain limonene. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, this terpene is known to be increasingly effective for patients with diseases like fibromyalgia.

1 Like

Wow someone did there homework ! Thanks for sharing your knowledge ! I’ve been writing down these names and listing them under recommended ailments. I appreciate your time again thank you very much hope you have a great day !

3 Likes

Anytime! My brother in law has fibro, you roll out your back and muscles with a foam roller and or tennis ball?

2 Likes

@Pie I would like to try growing some of these, but didn’t get an exact match off Google, can you please point me / us at a source that’s got seeds from Killa Koffee or close relatives?