Fibro myalgia

Thanks again for this big bowl of weed ! Is

this what they mean when they say I wanna smoke a bowl ! 15.7 Oz wet . But when I say wet ,I shouldn’t have used the word wet damp is a better word .

6 Likes

Out tilling the fields or starting anyways ! Geez this farmer work at for little boys !!!

5 Likes

Heyy great workkk! :100: :100: :100:

That looks like it’ll be some nice smoke. Look forward to seeing what you think of the smoke! :pray:

Also you can hit me up if you ever want to try some of my other gear.

Stock depending I’m tempted to offer you a pack of my Eutierria, mostly because I had no idea you’re dealing with fibromyalgia and I feel it might really help with the pain. :slight_smile: :v:

2 Likes

Remember, there has to be a minimum of 15 feet between plants. :rofl:

3 Likes

That shitty tiller bought broke 10 minutes after I started ! 2 hrs of driving ,half hrs to put the piece of shit together , then another half hrs put out the extention cords ,for 10 minutes and then repeat everything to put it all away !

1 Like

Oh man ! You have no Idea about the excitement around my house ! My wife has been eying them nugs for the last couple of weeks , we got nugs 6-9 grams , 2 plant under 4ft 15oz 7grams I would say I like that math ! And again no tricks ,no training, nothing just let them do there thing and show me the magic ! Anytime you wanna work something out I would love to grow anything that looks as pretty as these buds , really ,really happy ! You’ll have to download that scratch and sniff app for when we light it up ! Hey as long as your not from Ottawa ! Yea and as far as my fibro-myalgia the doctors think that I have advance into so other myalgia the first work I can’t spell unless I’m looking it so long I think it’s Greek! But I’m start to swell up around the bottom of my leg and getting a lot of knots out off the blue I will just freeze from a knot in my muscles or for no reason get winded and start sweating real bad over heating ! Hand joints swell so big I can’t wear any rings wedding or otherwise , and a couple others but hey as long as I’m alive I’m going to keep living as much as I can ! And smoke as much pot as I can !

2 Likes

And if you got beans that grow like that show me those beans !!! Hahahah ! Magin that you climb the tree and get stuck in it !

1 Like

You might see a couple, have you seen the video where I climb on top of the neighbors garage to check the plants?

That just the story you probably gave the cops !

Do you really have a video ! I got see it !how many plants you have that year ?

Here’s a better look at mothers milk f3 @SamwellBB is the bean breader popped March 20

Today is April 13 Total of 23 days ?

4 Likes

I had to do another update on these plant Scarlett Grape wow these ladies are on fire ! ¹first look at the stem its at east a 1/2thick already and grew 4 inches in 2 days ! That’s fire !

2 Likes

It’s in my first thread, I don’t know how to retrieve it.

Come on ! Your supposed to a professional !

I’m not a professional retriever LOL

Hahahh fetch buddy fetch ! Can someone rub @THCeed 's belly his flees are making him testy !

1 Like

I’ve always found Herijuana from Woodhorse/Meduser seeds to be good for pain/fibro. Just don’t be planning any activities after consuming her as you are about to be welded to the furniture. :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip I definitely will check into it ! Is that an America company or Canadian ? Oh shit ! Or over seas forgot were I was ! Hahah ! You have a great day ! I’m always here to chat ! Cheers !

1 Like

Woodhorse/Meduser is Canadian you can find him on IG mostly these days.

I like that even more. The exchange rate is killing me ! Don’t take me wrong I love to support anybody on this site OG I love the bond that these guys have for each other and support for fellow growers is untouchable ! But the exchange and fees are half the money I sent a guy 50.00 the other week just as a hand-up I punched in 100.00 and it cost me 156.00 to send it . That really takes from me and that person cause I can’t really afford what I’m doing in the first place but if I got something I gotta share just my way (carma) but the bottom line was all I ended up sending was 50.00 bucks to him that still cost me 78.00 if I remember right . I feel bad to just send 50.00 but I hope they know about the exchange and know I’m not being cheap !

2 Likes