Fibro myalgia

If they haven’t already, I bet they’re bout to take off!
:wink:

1 Like

I’m ready hahahah thanks I keep you in the loop !

1 Like

Hey I never grew an auto before ! After my 4th week can I throw them in my 12 hour tent ?or just leave them on 18hr

1 Like

They’ll likely yield more if you give them more light. But it won’t hurt em to go to 12/12.
I grow autos on 18/6. Some do 20/4. G2f does 19/5, lol.

OK just put new lights in today ! And I like the 19/5 I’ll try that this time thanks you have a great night !

1 Like

Boy do you know you shit , I will post pic after work today they popped 2 days after your prediction ! It was as if they heard there daddies call hahah !

1 Like

My last Scarlet Grapes was showing sex by day 18 and full blown flowering by 25.
You can usually tell when them gals are getting laced up. I’ve seen them do 2" overnight during the bloom stretch!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well I would say these are right up there !

7 Likes

Beautiful plants!

One week to harvest !!!

6 Likes

Here’s a beautiful update love these plants coming along like they have did this before ! Haha

Scarlett Grape ! 14 days after flip !

4 Likes

Here’s my first ever green house wish me luck and good vibes !

That last ones my neighbor he’s been growing for awhile now !

8 Likes

TaaDaa ! Now just gotta fill it ! Thanks to a great friend who has unselfishly donate 50 beans and his time to poping all.And his time to my project .all to be named at a later date haha !

9 Likes

seen this and thought I wS pretty interesting unlimited refills got to like that !

3 Likes

Do you think they have a premix for Mary Jane !

@DannyTerpintine these angel numbers (1111) what a beautiful plant lovely aromas everything I open my doors òhhhhh yea !

10 Likes

@blowdout2269 what do you think of

your babies now they did just as you predicted!!
[17128653537199062791963004432239|690x318]
(upload://kEzgqrpW6Iy88OKKM2jhKamfTPm.jpeg)
Just so you know they have nothing done besides being fed . This approximately 17 days after flip . Oh sorry these are Scarlett Grape auto given to me by @blowdout2269 thank you very much for the chance to grow such a beautiful plant . I would highly recommend these beans ! To any level of gardener . Beans popped in 24hrs with big tales , from there they veg approx 1month give or take a day and bam ! We’re flowering and it’s hard to tke a picture right now but the white hairs are already showing quite nicely .

5 Likes

Hey @SamwellBB thought you might like to know you killer coffee and Mother Milk f3 are up to bat in my tent ! I will send you pics and keep you up to date cheers buddy to a great grow of powerful genetics! Over Growing the World !

Gotta turn the picture side ways to see them all 3 killer coffee and 3 Mothers Milk f3 let’s start the Fire!

6 Likes

I had to show this this is @SamwellBB great genetics ! Compare the last picture just 1 day ago now the plant almost doubled in size ! Thank Sam for great beans !

5 Likes

OK @DannyTerpintine again thank you for the opportunity to see and grow such a beautiful plant came home from work and checked to finally have great hue of amber tricombs everywhere ! I will let you know how she smokes ! Now off the the drying tent !!

12 Likes