Fibro myalgia

Good morning !OGers waking up to Coral kush after curing in the jar for over a month O Yea!

3 Likes

Goodmornig OGers of all walks of life some angel numbers 1111 beautiful morning smoke !

3 Likes

Good morning today’s forecast for a Saturday morning rain and stoned ! By 8 am !

Highly recommend this strain for getting high at any time but for wake and bake ! This one will be on that personal favorite list WBMK by THCeed !

3 Likes

Goodmorning OGers have a cashmere breakfast !

1 Like

You know buddy I was thinking about this bud(WBMK ) I’m always thinking about that bud. But as I said I was thinking Hamilton has the Ticats and steelers beer ! I think you got the best damb thing that ever came out of Hamilton !

Best thing out of Hamilton LOL I’m not sure if that’s a compliment. LOL

Thanks for reaching out about your mom I have had fibro for between 15 20years that’s because they used to call it cronic pain ! But I have tried Lyrica and unfortunately I to far advance fibro there a new myalgia, I can’t think of the first name but there setting me up for the test now you get more fatigued anxiety is alot worse , you get insomnia more often to the point yu go till you hit wall that’s also from the highs and lows you go threw . I’m on an evetor ride I can’t get off my feet are inconstant pain I feel each toe individually and my hands constantly acke I forget simple words like I can have the word in my head but can’t say it and you get frustrated. Well my son just finished judo ! But I’m around you ever wanna chat cheers !

1 Like

I hope they can figure something out that helps! Doctor said I probably have it too, just less extreme than her. He said the best treatment for it is (gentle & moderate) exercise, and gave me some Lyrica too, which seems to make it easier to exercise without having increased pain.

I never thought to blame my inability to think of the word I want on fibromyalgia. I’ve always had it, worse the last few years, and yes it is incredibly frustrating.

Usually it’s nouns that escape me. Often the same one again and again until I sometimes can come up with a mnemonic to help me access the word when I want it.

Wow ! European mail is faster then ours and the American postal service ! I ordered these from Paris France and they took 4 days to get here that’s quick service now is these beans are as good as I was told I will be a happy man 2x !

3 Likes

I couldn’t say the next town then you would be up against Wayne Gretzky ! And your just lucky he only plays hockey ! Hahahah

Goodmorning ! All this talk about WBMK I had to start my day and end my week with a fatty of this fine ass not snuff O’s in smooth for this early morning high !

1 Like

And with that said here’s this week’s updates from the tent !Scarlet Purple !!! Look at theses beautiful ladies . They smell like ahhhhh ! I’m going to get high hhhhelllo! Hahahah

And next to them I have killer Koffee and Mothers Milk f3 photos planted March 20 !
And finally coming from out of nowhere these ladies that are just starting out ! Rain Belts and just put in this week Tricyle and Glitter Tricyle
Thetrycle is there but he’s hiding under a piece of wood would should have him up and out by today ! Cheers

4 Likes

I think this picture will look better out of the tent .

Pretty hard to find a spot for another couple nugs !

3 Likes

Have any of you American guy heard your federal government is changing marijuana from schedule 1 to a schedule 3 does that mean because since it the feds does that mean every state ? And does that mean legal everywhere?

Guess what I’m doing today and no tiller !!![17148390046196185708974220325195|230x500](upload:

//8dqK2IsCqpCR7FkDRgSzYonfOCH.jpeg)

1 Like

Just a little composting Uploading: 17148395890615167812115435064042.jpg...

The babies are big girls now 3 weeks to pickin !

Beautiful Scarlet Purple ! Very easy to grow no problems I can speak of soil is happy frog, wormcastings , vermiculite.

3 Likes

Shannon ville wich is a little race track town next to the reserve in st.mary s it all in and around Gananoqui about 2 hrs east of Toronto the biggest place in the area would be Bellville ! Ow ! Highway 62 south takes you across upstate New york

Finally alls in the ground ! Till I have another big idea hahahah!

2 Likes

Hey and I grabbed this today !

Anybody got any reviews about it never used it before !

1 Like