Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

100% there is , but the right kind is key/clutch I swear by monosilicic acid, and after switching from the standard many years ago I’ve never looked back, in fact I give them small amounts from the start of true seedling and even add it to my clone water and all, I’ve done side by sides and even done room to room with my mentor it’s clearly a valuable additive. I’m almost positive (lemme check) that NPK stuff is the goods. The problem now is companies know people have caught on and they charge a damn fortune for the mono’s like power si etc. I’ve found a cheaper alternative called Zumsil that I absolutely love it’s made by black swallow and it’s killer. And not ridiculously priced either.

4 Likes

First time I’ve told ANYONE about zumsil

3 Likes

Yezzir I know all too well, my ladies are normally very entitled but lately I’ve been a bit more lax than usual. (Getting old I suppose )

2 Likes

Uh oh…. Just did that , got a nice LG range that you can turn on/off via app, no joke. Stainless and all that, some crazy stuff out there now with prices to match! Have an awesome day yourself brother and tell the wife I said hello

2 Likes

Looking good !

How long do you think this will flower ?
Will it finish outdoors ?
Planning on cobbing the thai ?

namaste

2 Likes

As I’ve been informed @royal, the Thai strain has a flowering time of 8.5 weeks. SativaKid spent a couple years driving that time down. I’ll confirm it this Fall outdoors.

And Yes, there will be Cobbs happening!

4 Likes

nice

I have an old thai line that has been open pollenated in Oklahoma for quite a few years. It is a fast finisher, grows really upright and smells like herbal lemon tea.

3 Likes

It is my first grow ever with the Thai strain. Its a great place to start working with Landraces here on OG

Heres to Wild Thai in Oklahoma @royal

3 Likes

With an overcast day, I had to stop-in.
What a welcome sight, 3 ladies playing in the rain.
Below top Pole Dancer, middle THAI#1, btm US22

US22 front

US22 back

Pole Dancer

Big Feet on the Dancer

THAI #1

8 Likes

Man I need a couple Rubbermaids on wheels!looks like I’m going to Canadian Tire to use some of that triangle cash! Nice!

2 Likes

Hey I’m shocked about all of this as well. Never had 3 tubs absorb Tension before… let alone 3 tubs of OG plants.

1 Like

I’m visiting the Wind-Tunnel tomorrow, to Amend the Soil, Feed them some Tea and Top-Dress some Worm Castings n
Compost. The 2nd US22 is there, Wreckage Master Bastard Kush and 1/2 of the Haffa Haze twins.
Its Tough weather featuring a Big-Wind corridor as the Primary foe.
So @THCeed said “keep it low”.

These were txted to me 2 days ago. I’m visiting tomorrow to re-do the Tripod as needed, and make it good for another 3
Weeks!

US22

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush

and Haffa Haze ladies and Gentlemen

Can’t wait to see them. Son-in-law loves the “Water-Only” option. Just sayin

7 Likes

Wind-Tunnel Update

• plants soil was amended
  • Worm Casting Tea fed
  • minor defoliation carried out.
    -no changes to tripods, the plants are nicely divided and well supported

Super Windy, super exposed
Wreckage Master Bastard Kush (below)

US 22 #2

Haffa Haze

Haffa Haze down in Front, US22 middle then WMBK up top

WMBK btm, US 22 then Haffa Haze top
(above wmbk L, us22 Mid, haffa haze R)
@Foreigner @THCeed

9 Likes

Nice brother!

2 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1, road-trip took me out of action, lol and damn-it at the same time

No PINE Cones to be removed !

2 Likes

Good morning sir, Damn road trips, where’s a personal chiro when you need her.

2 Likes

Great info, thanks, mines are filling nicely, amazing garden you’ve got there… :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Good Evening @George,
Thanks for the update on the Thai, what a gorgeous Cola she’s producing.

Our outdoor Flip-date here in Southern Ontario is Aug 13th, its only a Month away really, I’m excited for the whole line-up.

Thanks for the compliment on the garden. There is Only 1 plant this Summer G, that I’ve grown before; panama red.
All others are new grows Thanks to OG’rs like yourself (27 lol)

Have a great week George

3 Likes

Images from Yesterday. Finally the Rains have moved-on and its fair-game to have a peek at Thai #1 @SativaKid

3 images of US 22 below

Pole Dancer below and then the Team Shot

Team Pic of the Mobile Fleet US22 left, Pole Dancer middle, Thai #1 right

This weekend the LST will be adjusted one Last time. Flip is almost (and only) a Month away !!!

6 Likes

SSDD f2 bx1

All I can say is I’m 6’2” and I don’t have small hands. SSDD is cranking out some Massive Fans

And with Frankenstein backing her up. Waiting to Defoliate these two until Aug 12/13th, the Flip date here in Southern Ontario. Then again in 3 weeks time.

Frankenstein below, front n back

BlueBerry Diesel

BOG LSD has some dark Red and Purple Stems n Stalks. Like all of them

BOG LSD lower branches n Stems

THAI #2 has some spectacular racing stripes on the main stalk

Thai #2 front and back. She’s there! And she is Gaining some Mass and Size. Nodes 2, 3 and 4 on this one.

Durban Poison has blended right-in. She is performing her own LST and this Bush is spreading-out on her own. Atta Girl, Thanks @misterbee, she’s already fluffing-up those Bud-sites

Cannot forget Uncle Fester #18. She’s a Gam’r

Fighting - Bilbo has just Merged with the Background, I’ll bring a tarp the next trip…so we can see her !

12 Likes