Fill_Watertank Introduces

I’ve done gliding before, my grandfather R.I.P. Was a squadron leader in the R.A.F.
He used to offer his services as radio operator for free at his local gliding club so I got to go gliding for free!

4 Likes

Best results I’ve seen for autos is in deep water culture indoor big roots mean big fruit bearing plants. Fill watertank bit heavy on defoliation try keeping some fan leaves but not all they store nutrients and increase photosynthesis. Think of them as solar panels?

3 Likes

please tell me ,ore about these “super autos”. where can I get them ? any seed store ? why are they named “super” ?

I had a dwarf seed last march. she started flowering while still in front of the window… finished with 8 inches - was enough for one joint :frowning:

thnx for your reply - peace :helmet_with_cross: :om_symbol:

1 Like

hey GMan,
getting high quality seeds here in Switzerland is quite a hassle.

Would you mind giving me details so I can contact him ? Or ask him, if he d mind contacting me… talking about the Rat s Stock…

Or is he here on the forum ?

thanks for your reply

peace :helmet_with_cross: :om_symbol:

1 Like

Hey welcome to the site.

I have a buddy who has paraglide for years. It seems to be one of those things that gets addictive. He is always out flying around. :v:

1 Like

Try flash seeds he has some autos that can grow 3 metres with 120 days flower and some less. Attitude sell flash seeds but maybe George from the vault I’m not sure?

1 Like

These guys have some interesting super autos. I’ve never tried any, but read about them and bookmarked this page to remember:

https://flashseedsbank.com/shop?olsPage=t%2Fsuperauto-f1-hybrids

The cherry looks huge!

2 Likes

Yeah, bro, let me see what I can dig up. He’s been sort of quiet but seems like he pooped in not long ago. I was thinking he had a site set up, so let me see if I can get it and contact him.

Feel free to remind me again if you don’t hear back right away ad I’ll keep trying. peace

1 Like

I shot him a PM on another site. I hope he gets it. He popped in about a month ago it looks like, so there’s a good chance. If I don’t hear from him I have his addy and can try to shoot him a letter. Just keep in touch and I will keep at it. I’m sort of absent minded some days, heh. peace

2 Likes

I grew the Annapurna but got jacked by pirates before could crop. Smelling beautiful nothing like description it was mango and tropical fruit, and probably got to 9 foot on 120 days flowering. Trick is to time them to be ready mid august

2 Likes

Ah that’s such a piss off, sounds like quite a beast. I’m surprised we don’t hear more about their strains they sound really unique.

I got fed up with my spots that year not having full sun and decided to see what I could get away with.
I still came home with a few Frisian dew I had in other spots.
Same as indoor now and then need to tweak.
At time I had a run that probably was about a mile but not all eggs in one basket.
It was worth while as I needed to see how close I could fly to the sun without getting burnt.
My main sunspots were not ideal and new I was moving house so was testing water.

1 Like

oh man, I can very good imagine your adventure…! at the tender age of almost 70 I m just not fit enough anymore for things like this…

It s enough for me to carry my paragliding stuff. Weights about 10 kgs (22 pounds).

I try to gorilla grow around here since a few years. It s extremely hard to find a discreet place with good protection and enough sunlight.

Starting indoor growing now I will abandon guerilla growing. It s a hassle and not rewarding.

I have no garden and no greenhouse. But the farmer let me have about 4 pots of 50 litres in a protected corner of the farm. He s cool, you know. He would let me have more but the missus is against it… damn missus…

Until now I did not put too much care and attention into my few outdoor plants. Just bought normal dirt for vegetables and some fertiliser… That was it.

If I would take real good earth, maybe make my own mix and watch the plants closely, I would have bigger healthier plants… Yes ? No ?

There is a limiting factor to this story. Money… You all know what I m talking about. Cash is limited…

I ll have a look at flash seeds. Even though I m not after so big plants… The damn missus, ye know…

Having news about my indoor project. Will post it where it belongs…

Wish ya a nice weekend ! Peace

:helmet_with_cross::om_symbol:

2 Likes

thanks for the welcome, @Mongobongo. Nice to meet you.

is paragliding addictive ? no doubt about this. I was hooked from day one on… If the weather does not permit flying for a week or so, I get quite short tempered…

Why is it addictive ? hard to say… is extremely nice practicing - like making love…:see_no_evil:

The feeling to fly like a bird with no engine except for the sun is an experience I d like to do as often as possible…

Sometimes birds are flying together with me. Showing me thermals were we can get higher by circling in the warm rising air. Just like them…

Sometimes crows are doing the opposite. Try to steer me away from the rising air… However - it s really awesome and I have paragliding friends all over the globe…

peace

:helmet_with_cross::om_symbol:

<
<

2 Likes

Beautiful swiss grass. I love it brother. My father has pilots license. We enjoy his Piper Cub when we can afford fuel. Paragliders are awesome. Hope you get good meds going for whatever ails you. Is there a local strain called Pink Swiss? I could have swore it was a Indica grown in the alps. Maybe like left-hand said it was a Black Dominia cross.

Have a good one bud. I always enjoy chatting with med patients as well. To see what works and relieves you the best. Be safe.
-J

2 Likes

thanks for the advice, bro.

Btw., how costly is DWG ?

Are the nutes expensiv ? Is the system expensiv to buy ? difficult to maintain ?

more difficult to grow DWG then in ordinary dirt ? many questions, I know. But I m quite eager to learn !

I m shure you ll understand, no ?

peace

:helmet_with_cross: :om_symbol:

There was Swiss miss.
Switzerland went sort of legal around 1999-2000.
Well looked that way there was a loophole in the law.
A lot of people set up in tacino the Swiss banana belt near Italian border.
I think shantibabba done 2 years in jail because of his operations?

1 Like

Deep water culture dwc?
Cheap easy maintenance change buckets every week, high yield too.
If I went hydro it’s that way or coco

1 Like

… hmmmm… sounds good. Must get much more informations on the subject but I think I ll try this way…

that way or coco… hmmm… it s close to bedtime. I hope to dream up a solution…

1 Like

Thank you for the information bud. Always appreciated.

1 Like