Fills 1st. IndoorGrow or the Zen of flying&growing weed :-)

Sorry Foreigner, but I m not sure that I know what you re talking about…

Baseline protocol ? 1/2 strenght fert - pH water to taste ? pinch epsom ?

Yes ok - but what then ? How should I proceed ? Depending how the plants are reacting ?

Please give me some more information… thank you !

:helmet_with_cross:
:levitate:

1 Like

@beacher, @rooted, @George, @AUM, @Foreigner, @ifish,

High all,

was very busy today - flushing all my pots with up to one gallon of pHed water…

The tests of the runoffs was quite interesting…

Plant 5 1st. runoff pH 5.37 - ec 0.82 - ppm 411

Plant 3 1st. runoff pH 6.18 - ec 0.9 - ppm 453

ec and ppm was about the same with all 8 plants. Ec 0.7 - 0.9, ppm between 350 and 450.

The pH was very different. No. 6 had 5.65, No. 2 5.44, No. 8 was 5.7

Now some picts…

GROW 1 - DAY 38

Did you notice the many new leafs on top no. 8 and others ?

Might be wishful thinking of my part, but I think they all look much happier now then some days back,
no ?

Curious about your comments…!

Thank you all very much for your help - you re awesome - all of you ! :dark_sunglasses:

love & peace from europe :peace:

:lifter:
–.--

edit. Added some CalMag to todays feed… Should repeat it in a week - if necessary…

9 Likes

Correct.

The methods I’ve suggested are a good place to start. But your plant might need more or less nutrients than this and you can adjust up or down as needed.

My point is mostly that you need a stable base from which you can effectively adjust. It’s easier to fix things when you know where they start.

6 Likes

They’re looking bigger for sure. Those runoff numbers look ok to me, they’re liking the level of feeding it seems.

How old are they now? You could probably start going a bit stronger soon.

And I agree with foreigner, after a while you’ll have a standard mix that you give them most of the time. You can adjust it as you watch the plants.

5 Likes

38 days… till now I gave 2 ml per lt. of A and B

2 Likes

Congrats, they look healthy. Soon they will throw you out of your room …

4 Likes

Well now that they’ve been flushed you can start feeding again, just start low and work up from there. Remember you should water until a bit runs out, then leave them until they’re almost completely dry again. It should take a couple days between waterings.

3 Likes

I see more life. Ok so the ppm i wouldnt stress. You see the response. At this point keep the feeds steady to not let coco dry. They will pick up pace n start sucking those pots dry quick.
Yup new growth healthy old leaves got more color back. Just keep to your schedule n dont let em dry. Bump feed level as they need it. You can probably do the calmag once a week wont hurt. If the line isnt supplying enough itll show in the leaves. Long as the coco keeps a regular feed schedule(no drastic changes in strength) and dont dry theyre gonna take off from here.

They look good tank. Seriously.

4 Likes

And yeah if youre still at 2ml per l on base nutrients bump that up to next step theyre good with it.

2 Likes

Hey Fill,
Found this a while back and thought you might find it interesting. Nutes, ph and all this are important, no doubt…but here is a vapor pressure deficit chart. This isn’t really brought up too often, but seems like lots of people could use this info. Like most things in life, the green is the good, the red is the bad.

9 Likes

They are really looking good and healthy my friend :sunrise: Bravo!

4 Likes

Oh yes - I do find it interesting ! Will get straight into my “good advice” contrainer…

More or less by coincidence I m in the green range. There is one thing I don t understand.

What do the numbers in the colored fields represent ? For instance at a temp of 25c (77F) the green range goes from 65% to 80% r.h.

Now at 65 % it says “11.1” - at 75 % it shows “8”… I just don t get what they stand for…

Who is going to enlight me…? thank you in advance :high_brightness:

1 Like

I agree with flushing, maybe add some some cal mag on final rinse?
I’ve never grown coco before but instinct is telling me there is lock out.
I would be playing with the idea that maybe after flushing instead of the cal mag adding micro nutrients?
A proper coco feed should deal with most problems but like I said I’m ignorant on coco

2 Likes

Note to self don’t reply till read through thread totally lol

1 Like

So how them plants doin @Fill_Watertank

Hey @Tappy, @AUM, @George, @beacher @rooted, @Foreigner,

Hope you all had a good time over x-mas and new year. I wish you all the best for this new year…

I could work quite a lot from x-mas to now. When I got home I was exhausted and unable to concentrate and write in my grow diary. I made picts, did feed them every 3th day and this was it…

I can tell you for sure that my tent is exploding and the plants are sucking up water and nutes the way one of you has foreseen… Hard to believe if you dont see it.

Tomorrow I ll work only in the morning and I promise to post some picts ! You will rub your eyes in disbelieve (maybe) :sunglasses:

It s day 58 and I need to throw out the males to make space for the girls !

But now you have to excuse me. It s time for bed… More of this tomorrow…

Good night, sleep well :flower_playing_cards:

:trident: :om_symbol: :trident:

7 Likes

Here the promised update I wanted to post yesterday. Sorry for this. Hope no one minds. Sky was overcast when I got home at 1 p.m.
I smoked a J and sat down on the sofa to wait for some sun for the picts I planned to take…

When I woke up it was 5 p.m. and already dark… How ever here we go with a BIG update !

No. 3 had to leave the harem. Too bad for him, but the young ladies enjoy this little more space…

Here the picts… Enjoy and tell me what you see… Some of them have yellow leaves at the bottom. >Correcting this by giving more nutes…

GROW 1 - DAY 60

No. 5 does not look too happy… She s very thirsty. Pot was very light…

Here what all of them got today. Between 1 to 2 lt - depending on weight and runoff…
– 5 ml/lt A and B
– 2.5 ml/lt. B-52 and Voodoo Juice
– 5 ml CalMag for 13 lt of water
– 2 ml H2O2 for 13 lt (to bring down pH)

----- pH 6.55
----- EC 1.64
----- ppm 822

This garden gives more work but more joy as well then planned :slight_smile:

Now I m curious about your inputs, comments, statements etc.

Have a relaxed evening all together ! … and thanks again for your support so far… It s all new to me…

:lifter:

7 Likes

Looking good so far, if there are different strains and you are giving them the same food they will not react all the same way, that happens also to me. I know there’s a Royal Queen, which are the others? :sunglasses:

No. 5 is a Royal Gorilla. No. 8 a Royal Queen. The others are seeds from grass I got from a friend. Beans from Northern Light an an unknown male…

The one with yellow leafs need more Nitrogen. Shall I give them more of A n B ?

How long before I send them into flowering ? They re 60 days old now…

1 Like

Yeeesss sir. Tgeres that explosion. They got big demands now im sure. Keep em happy theyre gonna blow your mind
You can flip now. Whats height like? Expect 2x stretch n start training /thinning out lower limbs that arent going to give good size buds. Send the energy up.

2 Likes