Firestyle seeds scammer

Ok, i asked beacause it’s reason why i was ripped off, some vendors claims to have some but it’s not true ( i contact them all one by one this month, zero seeds in stock in reality ).

maybe thats why we have this post now :face_with_monocle:

subcool was super popular back in the day always wanted to run some of his strains but alot were more sativa leaners so i passed.

sorry u got scammed dude. him taking the ig down pretty much sums it up as a scam. hopefully you can rocover that money somehow.

2 Likes

thank you very much bro,
no worries about lost money, I bought a lot of seeds from the us, and I received almost everything on 10 days, I knew in advance that I would not be delivered in full, due to customs or thieves, I am in europe … seed bank scams are quite rare here. but in the USA you have beautiful new products, hard to find in e.u.

3 Likes

i am in canada and yes the US has taking leaps in terms of hype products and strains people really want. so it makes it easier for scumbags like pedro from firestyle to scam others

2 Likes

Hahaa, you make me laugh ( pedro ).
I know his name but i can’t write it here, i’ll be baned.
But yes, sounds like latino name.
(Pedro : that’s the name my spanish teacher gave me, ridiculous)

1 Like

haha glad to make u laugh :+1:

1 Like

Anytime i hear the name pedro , I think of the movie varsity blues lol

2 Likes

votee

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nice guy

I know that a guy named Badger from Badgers batch seeds was working close with subcool near his death. Badger actually has some of Subcools strains.

2 Likes

Sunny Cheba, MzJill (Subs ex wife), JinxProof, Homegrown Natural Wonders, Badger, NorStar, and others are all former TGA breeders you can get work from.

Though people are much less vocal about it now that he’s dead, the majority of former TGA breeders make it a point to say that Sub just took credit for work they did, so you’re probably better off going directly to the sources if you’re looking for lines with former TGA work anyway.

6 Likes

I agree 100%

2 Likes

Hi tonytony71

I’ve unfortunately ordered seeds from Firestyle the other day they’ve took my money from the cash app I sent it through and now I’m getting no reply from my emails from them is there anything I can do to get my money back ?

I think mizz Jill genetics took over subcool’s line after he passed.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for you.
i will email the mz-jill site to warn her. because it also offers t-shirts with the logos of subcool. I’m sure he doesn’t have permission.
i don’t think we’ll see our money again but he’ll have a serious legal problem with mz-jill.
I encourage you to write like me to mz-jill today.

Norstar genetics did a lot of the breeding an sold to subcool in quantity. Check out Genetic Supply go into Norstar page

3 Likes

Norstar is a great company I will 100% vouch for and I know for a fact they worked closely with Sub for many years. MzJill is who I contact first when looking for any TGA lines, crosses etc.

3 Likes