First Annual Ill Eagle Birdseed Contest

Beautiful work y’all!

3 Likes

Much appreciated! I am just “he who makes the plants fuck” though haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

It never gets old hearing that about my hybrids!

Definitely tag me when you post about them or feel free to post them up in the tester thread as well. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Only a few days left to get your votes in! Tell your friends! I truly appreciate everyone’s participation! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

The poll has closed and the First Annual Ill Eagle Birdseed Contest has officially ended! Congratulations to all of the winners and many thanks to everyone who participated in the tester thread over the last year!

1ST PRIZE: @SHSC-1

2ND PRIZE: @Rhai88

3RD PRIZE: @Papalag

I will reach out to all of the winners with a message as soon as time permits. Thank you!

Much appreciation to @Great_lakes_Genetics, as well as @Ris for your contributions and making the contest even bigger and better! I am already excited for next year’s contest, which has already begun! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes

Big congratulations @SHSC-1 @Rhai88 @Papalag you guys grew some hell of some plants great stuff and big ups for glg for the prize addition and of course to the man who makes the plants fuck @stanknugzz77 great work all around

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners woo hoo

7 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to run your beans brother! It was a good run.

To @SHSC-1 excellent work as always man and congrats! You got my vote you had an excellent specimen there! :wink:

Extremely cool to be on the podium with @SHSC-1 and @Papalag. This was damn good fun!

8 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @SHSC-1, @Rhai88, & @Papalag on the wins! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

Thanks @stanknugzz77 and you 🫵 too @Ris for the First Annual Ill Eagle Birdseed Contest and the nice prizes! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::tophat::tophat::facepunch::+1::wink::upside_down_face::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

GR8 looking :eyes: entries from all, made it really hard to pick just one :point_up:winner. All entries were stupendous! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::v:

7 Likes

Holy crap eh? Thanx to everyone who voted for my pic , wow. I truly wasn’t expecting that but thankyou :slight_smile:
I thought there were some awesome grows in the thread overall. Growers here on OG do some fine work

Ha! I voted for yours to man :rofl:

4 Likes

Congrats everyone! Everyone’s plants look so good.
Can’t wait to see what :fire: is burning on the horizon.
Personally I’m looking into trying some of these Sour Diesel crosses from Ill Eagle.
Next year I’m going for some Kush, Chems and Sours

4 Likes

Most excellent choice’s for sure!! Big congratulations!!

5 Likes

Congratulations gents!
Great job by all!

Grundle

5 Likes

I want to thank everyone again for their participation in the Ill Eagle Birdseed thread! Congratulations again to all of the contest winners!

@SHSC-1 @Rhai88 @Papalag Please post in this thread when you receive your prizes.

@SHSC-1 Just when you have received your $200 gift certificate to GLG and @Rhai88 when you have received your $50 gift certificate to GUG, although whenever you receive your orders would be cool too!

The Second Annual Contest is already underway here:

@Great_lakes_Genetics has said that he will match my $100 gift certificate for first prize again next year! I look forward to an even bigger and better contest!

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I talked to @Ris the other day and he is getting a pack of @JAWS Cherry AK-47 F3’s in the mail for me! I really appreciate everything man. Ran some excellent gear from you and also placed in your contest. Was a hell of a year ends accomplishment for me! Like I said super excited to be on the podium next to guys like @SHSC-1 and @Papalag. They do excellent work!

Looking forward to running the Black Cherry again as well in my new space to really let em shine through as I know I could have done them better justice.

4 Likes

Congratulations to you guys
@SHSC-1 @Rhai88

It was a fun
To Ill eagle seeds
I’ll run more of your gear this next run my friend

A thanks to our friend @stanknugzz77 for all his great work

Paps

4 Likes

Thanks again @stanknugzz77 , I’ve been in contact with dragboatjeff
Now it’s just decision time and I’m having a hard time with that LOL
I was thinkin Hammerhead’s Flashbang and a couple Bodhi packs might fit the bill… but then there is the ancient og 100 see packs from copa… and Mother from genetic designer… and… and … and… so many tough choices at GLG hehe

Getting things ready to pop more beans on New Years and will pop the Mikado x tropicanna cookies X Cherry West bc testers in this group.

Was fun growing along with everyone, so much positive energy flowing
thanx again for including me in the contest @stanknugzz77 :smiley:

5 Likes

Lookie here what showed up today

Thanks nuggs these gems will be in the next run

8 Likes

Dam, what a lucky :four_leaf_clover: dawg! :facepunch::crossed_fingers::+1::wink::partying_face::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

very nice @Papalag
I pulled the trigger at GLG with the gift certificate and ordered up 4 packs of Bodhi’s 88g13hpmale crosses before they are all gone for good.

5 Likes