First auto grow

Think I mightve gotten a couple mixed up as seeds/seedlings. I swear these 2 that are flowering grow the same despite pretty sure they’re both the NL even though ones marked as blueberry.

7 weeks in and the only ones flowering are the NL, so I switched to 12/12 today. I’ll post some progress pics when lights come on tonight.

1 Like

Swapped out the 400w mh I had in the middle for another 1000w mh set between 2 1000w hps

4 Likes

Male?

OK I’m think thinking it’s a girl. Still not 100% though.

1 Like

this nl isn’t to frosty, but she had a lot of issues early on
this ones got some frost though the tall ass skunk is heavy feeder.

1 Like

The blueberries are fucking monstrously big. I’m gonna have so much weed when this is over :crazy_face: I might need to get an 8x8 tent and a 50pint/day dehumidifier for drying instead of the 4x4 and small dehumidifier I’ve got now.

1 Like

Although depending on yield and how close the different strains finish I might just try to cut them all at the same time. 3000w with pretty much a 4.5x9 ft canopy is gonna be a lot to dry and process even if my yields end up on the lower end.

So that one blueberry did turn out to be male. It’s been removed from the grow room and will be chopped up and thrown in the woods. It’s a shame though that mf is huge and has been one of the least problematic plants this whole grow. If I were breeding I’d have definitely kept him. All the blueberries are really hearty and pretty big though.

The gg bagseeds both have pistils really nice plants no problems since getting my environment under control 1 showed minor signs of cal deficiency so I added 2tsp calmag to the res.

The skunks are all female, ones tall af the other 2 are pretty tall they all take heavy calmag the tall one especially.

The nl is damn near finished I’d say 2-3 weeks small plant. Think I’m gonna stick with photos.

Whiskey zulus are all in early flower about as tall as my nl 18"± I’m not expecting much yield wise since they’ll be growing inb12/12 but I don’t have the light coverage to let the other 9 keep vegging.

1 Like

Chopped up the male sat down smoked a bowl and fell asleep instead of tossing it. Guess that’s on tonight’s agenda. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Had some upward ph drift. That might have accounted for the cal/mag deficiencies in the tall skunk since it got up to 6.8, had one blueberry at 6.6 the rest were between 6.1 and 6.4 all sitting nicely between 5.7 and 5.8 .35ml-1.25ml ph down per bucket. My roots are fucking nuts too now that I have an ac and a canopy res temps are a steady 68° rooms 72° humidity drifts between 40 and 60 I’m gonna get a 70 pint dehumidifier next payday

I honestly didn’t think things would go this well although I also thought most of these were autos and that I’d be a week or 3 from harvest instead of 8-10. Well the nl is almost done and the 3 whiskey zulus probably only take another 5-6.

6 Likes

If the nl and the whiskey zulus are a good representation of autoflower size I’m definitely sticking with photos. Cute little plants but not much yield potential.

Whiskey zulus are flowering nicely. Moved them up onto some end tables to get them closer to the light. Skunks are flowering pretty well too. Blueberries and gg have some nice pistils too but not as many.

3 Likes

05(2) Uploading: 05(2).jpg… victory

5 Likes

Mom just hooked me up with a used 50pint/day dehumidifier. That’s gonna be a lifesaver here in a few weeks. The way my humidity is going.

1 Like

Welp dehumidifier doesn’t work. So there goes $200 on payday😒 was gonna need to buy one anways.

1 Like

like my fridgidare the best. have a homelabs also and one that was a company started with a D but its not on the unit,says electrolux(bought it at a true value) this was the most expensive and actually the worst performer for me.

1 Like

The one that just died was a Frigidaire. It was like 5 years old though so it was bound to go out sooner or later.

1 Like

I need time to fast forward. I’m ready to not deal with these electric bills for a little bit.

@EugeneDebs420

I’m wondering if the whiskey zulu auto beans are from Twenty 20 Mendocino…

I have some, and was wondering how big they would get.

2 Likes