First auto grow

Just realized it came with a bruce banner auto freebie. Gonna have to wait on that one I’ve only got space for 3 more on my air pumps.

1 Like

Closer inspection leads me to believe that the blueberries are iron deficient not N. Mixed up some chelated iron foliar feed and will be giving them a few sprays when the lights cut off in the morning.

Blackstrap molasses has plenty of iron and feeds the microbes in the soil =)

1 Like

I’m in hydro.

1 Like

Lol… ok was worth the shot

1 Like

Progress pic

Everything is going pretty well so far. Ph stable, nutes stable the two fe deficient blueberries are responding to the iron foliar spray nicely think its a pheno thing because the other 3 blueberries were a healthy light green. Roots all look healthy.

3 Likes

All 3 whiskey zulus have sprouted from their rapid rooter pods, just waiting on the shells to fall and the cotelydons to unfold. They were some perfect looking seeds too.

1 Like

So the stimulus bill passed, looks like the grow room is gonna get some much needed equipment. Keeping my eyes out for a 24k btu window ac, a humidifier and dehumidifier, and a carbon filter that fits my 12" inline fan. Might get some of those co2 shakers too.

Whiskey zulu babies are all in their buckets now still way off to the side so my 1000w mh bulbs don’t fry them. Growth is steady on the rest. Think I’m gonna up the feed in the next res change.

Definitely think rapid rooter plugs are better than rockwool cause these girls popped super fast.

Pulled a male from the skunks. The rest are looking like females so far.

One of my airpumps took a crap on me. Fortunately I have two small ones I can use for now one plants in standing water but I’m gonna pick up another small pump tomorrow.

15000 btu window AC is on the way. Climate controls about to be dialed in.

Depending on how the ac and covering my bucket lids with foil affects res temps I may make the switch to coco next time. Gonna try wrapping them in some polystyrene foam for insulation too.

Things are… well they’re going fucking keeping res temps in check is proving to be more difficult than I anticipated, even with the addition of an ac and foil coverings on the lid. Nothing wrong with them they’re just going slow. I’m seriously considering giving soil a try next time res changes weren’t a big deal when I had 3 plants, but with 13 its some work :sweat_smile:

Just won some auto monster Gelato seeds and a tshirt from the Vault. Stoked af.

2 Likes

Today I swap out the mh bulbs for hps.

Congrats @EugeneDebs420 !!!

5 Likes

A couple are flowering nicely. Anyone know if I should lower the cal nit?