First company to announce mail order business

Good article here, company is introducing a mail order business for Canada. (yay!)

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/worlds-largest-pot-grower-to-launch-canadian-online-store/ar-BBz1v1L

Bro. Old newsXD i know like 10 companies thatll hook you up anywhere in canada:)

1 Like

Lol, yeh - Im just impressed they made the news like this!

2 Likes

Thats what Tweed is good for staying in the news. These bitches have pretty much a licence to print money. Number one playa in the new trudope cartel. Ooops sorry for the negativity, YAY gamma ray irradiated mids for 12 bucks a gram hooray…aaw…fuck, just can’t do it, not on overgrow, right?

1 Like

Ok theres some backstory i dont know about, just thought it was neat. Didnt want to stir shit up, sorry

1 Like

Don’t apologize,forums are for discussion. I’m sorry for being bummed. Us Canadians with an interest in cannabis (half the country LOL), have been watching things for a decade or so with first the rise of the approval of medical marijuana, and now finally a prime minister who promised legal; recreational cannabis for Canadian adults. People here who either are casual users or those wanting more sensible laws (the majority) are wondering what is taking so long. Mail order is the means of getting legal weed from an approved medical producer, and has been this way since the past Prime Minister set up licenced commercial grow factories to eliminate home growing by medical patients. The patients were getting quality herb from private dealers and quazi legal compassion clubs for very reasonable prices, growers and clubs proliferated, and the past PM had enough of all these ‘cartels’ selling their excess meds on the street. He enacted the MMPR and approved about a dozen companies (Tweed is one) to supply all med patients. Patients who were approved to grow and their licenced suppliers were given cease and destroy orders in the mail, which compromized every legal (and very discrete) growers privacy to their communities. So here we are now trying to get things right, but the signs aren’t encouraging to me. I don’t want another band of criminals (cartels, bikers, Tweed, etc.) running the weed biz. I wan’t my freedom and shed the spectre of criminality. From the outside of Canada it would seem I/we should be happy about all this legal weed banter, but as a Canadian, I’LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. As a cannaseur, better let me grow my own without chemicals or radiation thank you very much. I need a prescription for my angst, I hear cannabis works for that LOL

1 Like

here’s a bit of Tweeds past http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/04/10/tweed-marijuana-rcmp-seizure_n_5126338.html. Tweed also had a deal with rastafarians in Jamaica for a million grams of weed. Don’t know if it was part of this bust though. LOL

1 Like

Holy shit, there’s a lot of politics tied up in there. I am also Canadian, so I’m hoping these laws gets straightened out soon. Thanks for the link - thats a weird bit of marijuana history I didn’t know…

I’m just a chesterfield protester, the one guy on OG that is following with a fine tooth comb is exocet. It is really unnerving how Trudeau and his bunch are actually behaving on the cannabis thing, typical shell game of cloak and dagger politics nonsense. The task force report was very encouraging in my observation, but the Ex Toronto police chief was appointed all powerful overseer for Justin, before that comission was going on. I grew up in T.O. and Blairs blind eye approach from the 80’s ain’t gonna cut it now that he’s a politician. Anyway I’m chomping at the bit, waiting for the word from the PM, been holding off med card, due to all the bullshit from Harpers MMPR. Waiting another year for personal rec. allowance? Decisions, decisions. I so want to post with pics, even an outdoor 4 plant super scrog (to maintain the bantered about 100cm height limit) would be a proud moment for me as an almost senior citizen CANADIAN!!! It would be a bit emotional, if that day comes, fingers crossed!!!

2 Likes