First fem reversal

Decided to reverse a Barney’s farm liberty Hayes onto some chosen females. 2 1/2 weeks since flip no sign of pre-flowers. As of yet I’m sure it’s still a little early here they are and the last picture is of the chosen donor.

20 Likes

The one I’m doing now took just over three weeks to confirm massive clusters of balls, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but I’m still waiting on powder… :crazy_face::point_left:

4 Likes

Hey thanks for the input rasterman. :+1:

2 Likes

I had to break out the loupe on Mango Smile to see sacs on her 3rd treatment, on day 11 from first application.

2 Likes

I have reversed several plants and it always takes at least 3 weeks to see male flowers.

3 Likes

what type of powder ? 1 oz of white powder…?

1 Like

I love Liberty Haze. I grew out 3 of them and all were great smoke. Good luck.

2 Likes

does this look like a preflower about to open ?or just a calyx

1 Like

I think it is a calyx.

2 Likes

Think so too

1 Like

What method did you use, STS, C. Silver, Gibberellic Acid @joheimgrohen

What method are you using, STS, C. Silver, Gibberellic Acid @Reznfingeez33

Colloidal silver

1 Like

STS, home mixed. I’ve been told my concentrations are a bit too high, but it’s effective! Only ever had 1 strain fight me using STS, so far. Mephisto’s Mango Smile. I’ve gotten a couple sacs but no where near what i got every other time.

4 Likes

I reversed a Mango Smile this summer and had a similar experience.

3 Likes

I wonder if the strain is just resistant?I even used a 5th application and still I think I saw maybe 4 sacs. May just have to let this one go.

1 Like

I have a liberty haze X iron cindy cross.I would absolutely love to hit one with some of your pollen once you get some. Please let me know if we can work out a deal. Good work and thanks for inspiration!

1 Like

What are the ratios for your mix.

1 Like

I actually think I toxified mine by too much spraying. I actually got a little bit of pollen and 10-20 seeds, I don’t remember exactly but it wasn’t much.

Going to be my my first upcoming, now I can find out how I need to dilute this down properly so I can prepare a clone for reversal soon. I don’t think it’s supposed to be used concentrated…

IMG_4236

3 Likes