First grow "diary", my birthday, not doing a great job

A small update. Plants are putting off enough moisture to where my humidifier doesn’t kick on much anymore, so that’s pretty cool. That’s my second favorite cat in the first pic. She came in thinking it was time to fill the humidifier again because we don’t have water out for the cats and it’s the first time she’s ever had access to water in her entire life :roll_eyes: Iced Latte is bushy as hell (self topped for like 4 mains), Cream mandarin is busy stretching, Froot by the Foot is busy being super small and Sweet cheese is still deadish in the back and you can’t really see it. That one pic is weird and sometimes just happens with my MMS, but it’s the CM.

1 Like

So curious to see your froot by the foot by atlas. I just started some myself

1 Like

It’s this one. The SUPER little front one. Kind of blends in. Probably isn’t the best representation

2 Likes

Wow she is starting to bud! I find autos to be a real roller coaster ride :joy:

2 Likes

They do nothing but piss me off. It started to flower at like 6" tall… Everything growing was planted at the same time. Photos from here on out.

3 Likes

I planted autos outside last year. I got them finishing in a range of 6 inches to 3 feet!

1 Like

Right… Last grow my Mimosa (without training) would’ve been MAYBE 14". Tricomes and Cream would’ve probably been about 3’ with tying branches down.

1 Like

I’ve tried a few auto’s and had the same problem, I also said photos from here on out, don’t know maybe I had a bad genetics, crazy

1 Like

In that case…

SPONGEBOB SOCKS.

1 Like

Everyone throw your ideas for something to buy in here

I’m not super excited about autos themselves. I am interested in using them to create fast photos of strains I like. I see this as a way to get stuff to finish outside

2 Likes

Yeah, the ol’ cross and some of them are fast finishers. I haven’t messed around with crossing anything yet, but it is VERY in my future! I did autos because I didn’t know anything and though it would be easy to start out with. Bought a bunch and started growing them with the hopes of fast but to give people… Terrible planning :crazy_face:… I should have kept reading about stuff. Since I didn’t have any real goals when I started, I made a bunch of rookie mistakes

2 Likes

They have a real learning curve! Things I learned
They can only be transported one time
You have a week window of time to get them in there final place.
They don’t like going from one soil type to a new one

1 Like

Yeah, I know :upside_down_face: Growing them in a setup like this isn’t ideal either. Mainly since I have been doing four different things. Might be a little different with four of the same seeds. If not, you end up with a situation like this where they are all on different timeframes

1 Like

They also preform much better on longer light schedule

1 Like

I’ve grown some very nice autos and some autos that are a funny joke.

2 Likes

Cool, Happy b-day and lets make it a good one. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

@Foreigner yeah, that’s how I’m feeling about these. Two decent ones and one that’s going to be a stub :laughing:

Small update. Everything was getting hella busy so did a little defoliation. While the iced latte and creme mandarin are huge, the froot by the foot is maybe a foot tall and well into flower.

4 Likes

Cream mandarin is also flowering. The sweet cheese I went to pull out because it was basically dead, and noticed it looked like it was trying to come back to life so put it in a solo cup to see what happens with it

6 Likes