What would you buy yourself with $60 on Amazon

If you had 60 bucks to spend on Amazon, what would you buy yourself?

3 Likes

Not a 6" carbon filter even though i need one… because they cost more than $60. :rofl:

5 Likes

The @VIVOSUN is pretty close :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah. I have to pay canabucks so theres canaflation.

8 Likes

That sucks! Down here in America we use freedom bucks… Sucks that America Juinor has to deal with that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If it didn’t have to be for my plants, probably a game or something lol.

But for my plants, I’d like to try getting into drip irrigation.

2 Likes

Maybe this

1 Like

Heard that. My biggest hurdle on that is figuring out what size pump I would need. Googling specific scenarios is a pain in the ass. Lets say four 30 gallon pots, with six .5 GPH emitters each… What does it take to push the water so everything evenly? I’ve watched videos about it and from the looks of it, everyone is running way overkill. I’m trying to do it cheap, not spend $90 on a pump if it’s not necessary.

2 Likes

I need something that can feed 8 to 16 quart containers evenly. I found something I’m hoping would work, but you never know until you start testing

2 Likes

Hmmm. A nice little flowering tent?

Little veg tent

2 Likes

Probably turn into a mom tent

1 Like

I found this, idk how well it works but I wanna try it out.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z4T67V5/?coliid=I1K52TJ5K27MT&colid=2GW3H1BSOWDCT&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

3 Likes

I like the look of it, and looks cheap enough to at least try out. I hate something that is supposed to be set it and forget it kind of thing as I like to be able to check it with my phone. I check my tent like 100x a day. Mainly because the ac infinty plug is subpar and has let my humidifier run rampant a couple of times.

1 Like

I would buy a small stand to hang a small light because I need one for my male jail in a very tight space.

1 Like

Some new bubble bags.

https://www.amazon.com/BUBBLEBAGDUDE-Bubble-Gallon-Herbal-Extractor/dp/B00RKPY31A

3 Likes

I might be able to give you some ideas. I use regular black poly line, 1/8 inch dripper lines and drip stakes hooked up to a cheap aquarium pump. It’s a pretty inexpensive setup. You just run the poly down the center of your tent and branch off drippers where you need them.

Emitters I found are no-go because they take a high pressure pump. But small line and drippers off an aquarium pump goes slowly and evenly enough for me.

6 Likes

I would buy a 60 Amazon visa gift card. :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol. Thinking outside of the box. I like it

1 Like

Story of My Life.

2 Likes