First grow half way in ... indoor grow

Let me say I will probably be brief in my details.
running Advanced Nutes (I know) in a 4 x 4 x 80 inch tall with four plants in a DWC recirculating hydro system.
600w cmh (great) over 4 plants all different growth stages ( due to a few deaths and restarts) but I have to push em.
I biggest is Pure Vida takes up most of tent. with small plants of Boss Hog, Gorilla Glue #4, larry og. I know next time 1 strain in the tent.
I also have plants in soil. Willing to take suggestions on the soil additives i may need. I have researched more on hydro DWC than soil.
outside the tent

More plants in temp status indoors In Soil different strains other than tent under Maxisisun 300w LED dimmable.
Will get pics. asap

4 Likes

Why? I’ve seen multiple strains do well together.

2 Likes

Well that is true I went with 4 different w/o good planning

2 Likes

6 Likes

No longer RIP girls. lost my tent plants over light change and heat. Learning…

My soil plants still exist but golden goat is looking rough.

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

1 Like

2 Likes

What have we got for food my friend?

Maybe a little hungry, huh?

99%

2 Likes

My golden goat,the yellow girl, is getting just fox farms big bloom and once in a while a Recharge solution. About to transfer to 5 gallon cloth pots tomorrow. Thought it may need more room for the roots.
The clones I have in a solution w/ Dynagrow K-L-N for roots and Dynagrow Pro-tect for silca,etc should I feed the clones something else in addition? the clones are in coco coir

1 Like

testing for N P K tomorrow after silt settles

1 Like

Once the clones have roots, they will surely want food.

The re-pot is always a welcome thing and I might increase the feed to the more mature plants for a short spell too.

Good luck, we’ll be watching for you :eye:

2 Likes

some fresh aloe does wonders for rooting and seedlings… do you use any cal mag or micros?

2 Likes

I do have some cal mag but not currently using it.
So some aloe, cal mag alright any other suggestions. I really appreciate it.

superthrive. if you havnt tried it… anytime you transplant or shock your plants this oldschool im sure outdated super thrive will save your ass

2 Likes

Got some and just applied. Thx again.

your using leds right ? what wattage are they equivalent too

Outside the tent I have been using my 300w led but getting another 450w led today. Hey, I transplanted golden goat to 5 gal fabric pot w big tray under, added soil. Used some aloe, dynagrow pro-text and KLN, and a little superthrive. On a venture for more soil today. :thinking:

Oh the clones are under T-1 in a mini greenhouse. No heating pad cause room is warm.