Not so Soggy Cheap LEDs litfa mutt adventures

Had to clean out a few areas so started New upcoming journal 4x4 tent multiple strains from clones to seeds to retired mothers and all.

Thought I’d share my chaos though I rarely do… this is how I get those flavors that beat out the dispensary step foot Into one of my many grows.

Style sog lollipop only applied once in veg not maintained throughout flower let it flow.

Light Setup 1000 watt blurple and 600 watt blurple. At the wall hit 580watts or so with both off a crude homemade battery meter test.

Air flow 6in can fan pulling out and 1 oscillating living room fan.

Pot style 1gal -3 gal fabric in pro mix hp soil low flood trays bottom fed mostly.

Nutrients gh 3 part gro, micro, flora top fed
Mollasses and water bottom fed between nutes.

So heres some starter caps

12 Likes

Had to execute some male seeds bruce banner got a little pollen off.

8 Likes

2 weeks into flower. Also notice my humidity is high ventilation is good and so is seal. But might not be able to finish so most of these might be moved outdoors end season if I can’t control humidity added a ac.

No signs mold yet but questioning this setup as it’s just old grow parts. Not calibrated.

So if they finish up by August put them outdoors to finish off.

12 Likes

yeah you got that tent packed tight. How many you fit in there? I just got rid of my old 4x8 and got 2,4x4 cloudlabs. I been wondering how many each would hold. I thought 4-5 but looks like you got more.

3 Likes

Here to watch the show! Where is your humidity at?

2 Likes

Got it down to 50-70 range was 90% before I added additional air exhaust ventilation.

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Everyone wants to look in the tent see where those smooth tasty flowers happen. Almost out so this run couldn’t be soon enough.

2 Likes

Added 600 watt MH high spectrum vivosun w/ red most red on market for mh. With the 1000 watt led took out the 600 watt led.

Why you ask wont this decrease yield? Some but with the 11/13 light cycle and MH can bring out higher thc, cannabinoids etc.

Plus the led still pumping out the reds across the room and the hps isn’t burning up my thc.

My purple punch, purple kush, purple haze all killed it in flavors departments they got knocked up by frosty strawberry banana banner male. But this run with the MH added should increase flavors, thc etc

2 Likes

2 Likes